“Good place for quick lunch!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 693 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Good place for quick lunch!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been here few times for lunch, the service and order processing always quick.
Sandwiches and salads are good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Disappointing flatbread pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The margherita pizza ("fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil") I ordered tonight came with a little bit of tomato SAUCE, a few bits of basil, and COLD, hard, tiny cubes of mozzarella cheese. In addition, the crust was thick, cool, and doughy in the thickest places. Since I ordered the pizza to go, I didn't learn of my dinner disaster until I got back to my hotel a few minutes later. Cosi, I am not in a hurry. Next time, I am more than happy to wait while you finish cooking my dinner to hide the fact that there is no fresh mozzarella or tomatoes in store for me. Or perhaps I need to order my flatbread pizza "well-done." I would have given this restaurant a "terrible" rating, but I've had good experiences at other Cosi locations.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Great for a quick breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went here while staying at a hotel for the weekend. We asked the front desk person where to grab a quick breakfast and they recommended Cosi. The breakfast sandwiches were very good and so was the coffee. I just wish we had one back home!

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Milk down hot chocolate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The hot chocolate was terrible, but the staff was friendly. My friend had a salad and it was pretty good, and as always their flatbread was serve right of the oven.

Visited December 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Nice place in Rosslyn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Good for a quick breakfast or lunch stop. Tasty squagles is what they call their bagels. Nice service and fast processing of orders.

Visited December 2012

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cosi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.