“Fixed price menu was great deal!” 4 of 5 stars

703-413-8181
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaleo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 676 restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 23rd Street
Transit: We are a 5 minute walk from the Crystal City Metro Station, located on the Yellow and Blue Lines. To reach us, exit the Metro, go left on 18th Street, right on Crystal Drive, and walk 5 blocks to 23rd Street, finding us on the right. Or come halfway up the escalator, left into the Shops, and proceed to 23rd Street, turning left to Crystal Drive.
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Fixed price menu was great deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Order three or four tapas each and share. Butternut soup was excellent! Sangria is very good too! Recommend for Sunday brunch / lunch!

Visited February 2013

75% Recommend
Boise, Idaho
“Great food and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have eaten at this Jaleo twice now, as well as the one in Las Vegas, and I have enjoyed the experience every time! I'm particularly fond of their apple, fennel, and manchego salad, which I have ordered on all three visits. I ordered their butternut squash soup on this most recent visit, and it was fantastic. I like the atmosphere, and I like the fun family-style eating with the tapas-you can share as much or as little as you want with your fellow diners!

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great for groups.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went to Jaleo with friends and we had an awesome time. It happened to be restaurant week and we ordered from the restaurant week menu it was excellent. The chicken croquettes and the codfish croquettes were amazing. i ordered sangria, not exactly up to par to what i'm accustomed to, but all in all a great tapas experience.

North Canton
“Spanish tapas and sangria at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I visited Jaleo on Valentine's Day. We were waiting for a plane at DCA, and popped in early enough to beat the V-Day crowd. We decided to experience the "Restaurant Week" four course menu.

Each tapas course was extremely good, with my bread, tomatoes, and serrano ham as a starter being one of the best things I have eaten in a while! My wife's endive tapas was the perfect starter for her. Their "famous" shrimp were excellent, and the additional dessert course was to die for.

We started the dinner with their specialty margarita, which was very unique, and quite delicious. However, nothing compares to their red sangria. My wife and I are affecionados of good sangria, and Jaleo's was some of the best we ever had. Not cloyingly sweet like some we have experienced, but just the right amount of balance between wine, fruit, and brandy.

The decor in the restaurant is hip, and the lay-out lends itself to helping you enjoy your meal to the fullest. Service was impeccable, with attentive and friendly servers.

We will be back...again and again.

Virginia
“Jaleo - excellence idea for date night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went to Jaleo in Crystal city for our Valentine's dinner. What a great place! "Share your love -and your tapas". The ambiance was really nice and friendly. The food was excellence. Highly recommend for special occasions like birthday or date night.
There is no flowers in the restaurant, so if you would need to buy flowers for your date before coming to the restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Jaleo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jaleo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.