We were visiting Washington DC but the hotels downtown are outrageously expensive so we chose this hotel instead. The hotel was affordable, clean and comfortable. There was a decent breakfast included. The huge selling point for us was the free shuttle to the airport and the nearest Metro station. The Metro is clean, cheap and efficient and only 3 or 4 stops away from the Smithsonian which is right in the heart of Washington. Also, the Metro stop the shuttle takes you to is beside an enormous mall for those who like shopping. The hop-on-hop-off bus also stops in front of the mall so if you want to take a tour you can skip the Metro altogether and just ride the tour bus into Washington. Either way, we found it incredibly convenient. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, and shuttle service - just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington