We arrived on a clear day after a snow and the parking lot was still snow covered and treacherous. There are no real sidewalks that lead from the desk to the outdoor rooms (yes, a motel rather than a hotel) and it was quite a challenge moving from place to place. The room was freezing cold, with NO heat on when we arrived, and we did have a reservation. We wore our coats for an hour while the room came to a tolerable temperature. The best thing I can say is that the mattress was fairly good, but the bathroom and sink areas, and room in general, were in desperate need of renovation. Also, don't bother with the free breakfast--not worth the calories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington