Husband and I stayed here because they offered a park n fly package (at $159 for one night's stay and 14 days of parking). The hotel is very old and looks dilapidated from the outside. Front desk is also understaffed with only 1 person to assist all guests. Getting to the airport was not an issue despite the grumpy driver but trying to return to the hotel to pick up our car was ridiculous.
1. Front desk gave vague directions regarding where we should wait for the pick-up - we figured out where to wait by locating the hotel shuttle bus stop.
2. We waited 1.5 hours and called the hotel twice for the shuttle but it never came. In contrast, the shuttles for Hilton, embassy suites, holiday inn, doubletree, Marriott and crowne plaza came so frequently that we recognized the drivers in our pathetic wait for the best western shuttle.
3. We finally have up and got a cab back to the hotel which took 10 minutes.
We will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington