“Great for the money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Apex, United States
“Great for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a good experience. The Hotel has some age on it, but it is clean and the service was good. The staff is doing the best they can with what they have to work with. The breakfast area is spacious and the food selection was good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GMPentagon, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
I sincerely thank you for your feedback about stay at Best Western Pentagon recently.
The opinions like yours give our future guests the place to stay. We offer complimentary full hot breakfast, free Wi-fi, Free shuttle to Metro and Reagan Airport, Free Parking and back all these up with great service by all our team members.
We have great location with an easy access to all major highway without hassle of navigating the DC traffic. I am happy you made the right decision and it was worth your while and MONEY...!!!

Amit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here this past week and intended to take the shuttle to pentagon city metro stop whenever I wanted to go anywhere and to also catch the shuttle back. Wrong. The shuttle was overpacked each time I tried to take it. I spent so much money in cab rides that I should have just spent that money and stayed at a hotel closer to a metro stop. Also, another review mentioned that someone tried to get into their room at 1:30am, the same thing happened to me while I was there. Scary

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,
I really appreciate yoiu taking time to provide your feedback about the services and amenities at the Best Western Pentagon.
I am sorry to learn that you were very disaapointed with the shuttle service and rightly so if you could not get one during your stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We run three shuttles every 30 minutes during peak hours both during day and in the evening and normally extend it when we feel necessary. This round trip is normally contingent on the turn around time for shuttle to go to Metro or Reagan airport. We realize that when guests arrive or depart during a short window it is tough to keep up with the volume despite shuttles running non stop during high occupancy days. We rarely encounter such problem as our driveers are very efficient in picking up the guests to avoid delays as far as possible.
I once again apologize for the issues and will try to ensure we tide over this problem in future.
virgina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

NOT worth the money!!!! Room was old and falling apart. Paid lees for much better. Not good. Not good Not good NOT worth the money!!!! Room was old and falling apart. Paid lees for much better. Not good. Not good Not good

Dear Guest,
I sincerely apologize for your experience at Best Western Pentagon during your recent stay.
We at Best Western Pentagon stirve to make our guests comfortable at the same time offer them very competitive rates in DC Market. We have very spacious rooms and have all the amenities which 3 stars and above offer in the market. We take pride in our service to guests and try to resolve the problem once noticed.
I hope you give us another chance to prove our sincere commitment to our valued guests.

Mooresville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very outdated and in desperate need of remodeling. The tub was literally broken in pieces. The room stunk. The towels were stained. Absolutely no amenities like soap. The shuttle doesn't start until 6 a.m so really not good for an early morning flight. Not the hotel's fault but at 1:30 in the morning, someone tried to come into our room through the adjoining room. Pretty scary!

Arlington, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a great friend in town for 24 hours so we wanted to get away and catch up. Best Western matched the deal on Hotel Tonight and checked us in 3 hours early! It was EXACTLY what we had hoped for - 2 big comfy beds, FREE breakfast, FREE parking and FREE internet - a rarity in DC! Could not have been happier and the price was perfect. Thanks Best Western for being such an affordable and hospitable place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Arlington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel is very old and smell pee. the bath tub was broken. I couldn't wait to leave this place. The front desk ladies was nice, that's about it. for $125 I was expecting more. The towels are old, carpet old, good thing they have shuttle who can drop you some places.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GMPentagon, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I really appreciate your feedback and assure you that we would definitely look into the issues pointed by you in your comments.
We are aware of the vintage of the property but tirelessly and constantly make efforts in all areas to keep the facility clean and offer amenties which would add to the value for the price paid.
We take suggestions seriously and will implement changes whereever needed to make experience better for our guests.
I hope you will give another chance to prove ourselves.
Richmond, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've stated before my experience with this hotel and feel this stay was the worst I have ever experience. The bathroom had mold in it, there wasn't adequate space for toiletries, your staff invaded my privacy by entering my room without permission and when I brought this to your staffs attention they did not accept the fact that these issues are warranted.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking time to give your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.
We at Best Western Pentagon strive to ensure that we take this feedback seriously and implement changes or suggestion by our valued guests.
I am aware of the situation and we have trained our staff to knock the door before entering any room. I am told that the door was open and she assumed your check out. We also have a large vanity 4ft x 2ft for all the toiletries and know they are fairly adequate for the size of the hotel room.
I am sure you will give us another chance as in past to stay with us.

Been to BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport? Share your experiences!