It is the standard Best Western, clean. The outside IS shoddy, there isn't much of a gift store. There is only 1 working washing machine, and 3 dryers that do the job but screeches. If you are staying in Washington DC, it is a good price for what you get. The shuttle goes every 30 min to airport and metro station. We got back late (no shuttle after 10pm) and took a cab from the metro station at 11pm, $8.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington