“good location..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Arlington

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Arlington to your Saves list
Le Meridien Arlington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1121 N 19th Street, North Arlington, Arlington, VA 22209 (Formerly Palomar Arlington, a Kimpton Hotel)   |
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Indian Shores, Florida
“good location..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

i was visiting dc and decided to stay at this hotel location wise and rate wise no doubt it was great, rooms were clean housekeeping staff was very professional and courteous. i wish the wifi and parking was free but anyways thats not a big deal but it would have been a plus point. some of the front desk staff was helpful Tee was very exceptional and provided good service going above and beyond to make us feel at home and welcome. i would suggest anyone traveling to dc to stay in this hotel and you will not regret it .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tee L, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
It makes us very happy to learn that the interactions with our staff added such enjoyment to your stay at Le meridien. Our staff strives to accommodate our guests at every turn and your gracious acknowledgement of their efforts will make their day. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and thank you for your great review.
Best Regards!
Manager On Duty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in July and had a very bad experience on check in . This message is for the general manager. I tried to see you, but I didn't get the chance to do so. I just wanted to let you know that one of your employees Mr. ADEEL, showed a really rude and disrespectful behavior towards me and my wife. When I went to park my car, Mr. Adeel wouldn't let my wife check-in even though we had the same last name, which was a discomfort to us, and unprofessional on his behalf. He made my wife wait in the lobby for a long time until I came back. And when I came back, he handed me the keys to our room and didnt show any regrets for his rude behavior. He made us feel as if we were staying at the hotel for free

• Stayed July 2013
It is unfortunate to read that your recent stay at our hotel did not meet your expectations and we would like to extend our apologies for any issues that made your experience less than impeccable. We will definitely inform about that issue to the appropriate department and they will definitely going to resolve it. We would hope to be able to welcome you back for the excellent stay that you deserve. Thank you for your review.
Best Regards!
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Booked this last minute for a quick trip in to the city. It is very easy to find. Parking overnight was $10. The hotel is really quiet and very private. You check in and never really have to see anyone again! The room was clean and comfortable with a good (and also clean) shower. I have to say that there was a dirty tissue under the bed and some milk left in the fridge...kind of gross, but everything else was pretty perfect. It's dog friendly. There's no extra charge for pets and there's a cute little dish of dog food and water in the lobby right when you walk in. If you're looking for somewhere in the city, I recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Bring your dog!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Found this hotel on a discount booking site, and stayed one night on 4th of July weekend. We were driving about 5 hours down and had to be somewhere for 2pm. Even though check-in was at 3pm, the staff was wonderful and assured us ahead of time (even with a follow-up call!) that there would be a room ready at noon. We actually ended up arriving around 10 (eek!) and they STILL were able to accommodate us! .

Incredibly chic hotel, great decor, and definitely a low-key environment. Location was phenomenal, right on the river and 2 blocks from the Rosslyn metro station. Loved the bed spreads, and the beds were very comfy. There were a few times during the night that I could hear planes overhead, but it wasnt enough to wake me (I'm a pretty light sleeper, just heard them when we got in bed early and when I got up for a drink).

We ate brunch at Amuse on Sunday morning, and they had a great array. Unfortunately I am gluten-free, so I couldn't try any of the French toast or blueberry pancakes, but my husband told me they were wonderful. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, cereals, fruits, bagels, english muffins, and everything was delicious. It was MUCH more reasonable than I expected (with tip came out to $20 a person).

The only con I had with this hotel was being able to find it. Both Google and Apple maps kept sending us in a direction where you couldn't see the very discreet Hotel sign unless you've already driven past it. Definitely was a bit confusing for first-time drivers in Arlington. Otherwise, we very much enjoyed our one night stay! If you can find a discount rate, definitely choose to spend your night here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tee L, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Le Meridien Arlington. Happy to hear you've been able to enjoy your upgrades. Please come back and stay with us again. Thanks,
Tinton Falls, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I just returned from a 2-night stay, and liked everything about this hotel from the minute I walked in, starting with a very friendly welcome from Will at the desk. I was originally attracted to this property because of the dog-friendly policy, with no extra charge for pets, but ended up not bringing my dog because of the very hot weather. Room was stylish and functional, with nice touches like reading lights over the bed. The room also had floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the river and Georgetown. And complementary coffee and newspapers in the lobby every morning were nice too, along with free lobby wireless internet service. And even BETTER was the short walk to the Rosslyn Metro station, which means I never had to take my car out of the garage during my stay. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Tee L, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind recommendation and for mentioning the convenient location of Le Meridien Arlington. It’s wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your time with us, along with all the special touches we like to offer our guests. Thank you for taking the time to specifically mention members of our dedicated staff that impressed you with their service. We appreciate your gracious review and look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional stay very soon. Thank you for your review.
Reno, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Spent four nights over the 4th of July holiday as part of a wedding group and the hotel and staff were simply amazing. We were transferring from another DC hotel and called around noon on our check in date to see if a room may be available. They welcomed our early arrival. William checked us in efficiently and offered several room choices. I felt like the staff genuinely appreciated my business at the top notch hotel. Within 15 minutes of arriving at our room, William called to make sure the room met our expectations. What an outstanding touch. While it cost the hotel nothing to make the call, I again felt like they truly cared about my experience.

The rooms are beautiful, the common areas modern and fresh. We also enjoyed the complimentary social hour complete with wine and a lovely small band. We enjoyed the patio area as well which has terrific views overlooking Georgetown.

The location is perfect, just steps from the memorial, Rosslyn metro, the DC Circulator and Key Bridge.

Our stay was so outstanding that we booked a room at the LeMeredien San Francisco for our upcoming visit to the bay area. I highly recommend the LeMeredien Arlington when visiting the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tee L, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Le Meridien Arlington. I am thrilled to read that it was “one of the best experiences” you have had in a hotel and that you enjoyed our “great service.” I look forward to your return to our property.

Warm Regards,

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family had a home emergency and needed to stay in a hotel for two nights. Le Meridien saved the day when we were in a bind.
Tee Loofa, Front Office Supervisor, remembered us from our first night and provided a warm welcome and kind face after long days.
Location is great, service fantastic, and beautiful rooms.
Again, many thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for room with view of Washington Monument.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Le Meridien Arlington? Share your experiences!