“BEST OF BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Arlington

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Arlington to your Saves list
Le Meridien Arlington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1121 N 19th Street, North Arlington, Arlington, VA 22209 (Formerly Palomar Arlington, a Kimpton Hotel)   |
Ranked #26 of 47 hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“BEST OF BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I arrived in the hotel early than check in time i knew check in time is 3pm but i was shocked when he told me he can check me in even before noon his name is ADEEL he checked me in he called cab for me because i was going for meating he was so nice very professional front desk agent hotel was bz when next day i came down for check out ADEEL was there he was working by him self he was helping guest with smile very nice hotel clean no distrubness good location hotel is manged very well keep it up thank you again ADEEL and the rest of team

Room Tip: any where in the bulding you choose the room you wont be dispointed
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Shaistry D,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad that we were able to accommodate your early check in request and Adeel exceeded your expectations.

Please come and visit us again soon.

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

When i arrived at this hotel, i already felt the environmental change. I felt good and so did my friends who i came with. We were served very passionately by Tee. He's a wonderful recipient. He greeted us with a smile and gave us the best service i have experienced in any other hotels. The guy can make you laugh. The hotel stay was amazing. Tee helped us with everything from check-in to check-out. We stayed at this hotel for two nights and felt as if we werent too far from home. This place is amazing. I can't describe it any better. Much recommended for every visitor visiting the area. You will no doubt have a wonderful stay.!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Randy S,

Glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and Tee was able to provide you with exemptional service. Thank you for your business and visit us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I would like to share the experience I had on my trip. I went to dc to attend a wedding I choose to stay at tge the le Meridian arlington consideringvtge great location snd it was close to ny cousin s house who was getting married anyways as I said the location it self was great the hotel was awesome clean , and it didnt smell awkward as others hotels that I stayed in. The guys at front desk who checked me in was great I think his name was tee im sorry if I spell it wrong buy ya again Tee was outstanding he was very professional and helpful it was nice to see that the staff realky do care about their guest .our checkout was smooth but not warm as our check in . I would surely recommend this hotel for dc traveller's and if you guys got there lookvfor tee im sure he will make your stay very pleasant.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear G2014,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad that Tee was able to provide you with excemptional service. So sorry we did not meet your check out expectation. Please come back and visit us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Before my stay I had read some reviews online that stated the Le Meridien had terrible customer service.

I couldn't disagree more. The hotel staff has been nothing but amazing. The guy at the counter, Adeel, went above and beyond for every request I made. He should be promoted. His attitude and work ethic was excellent. I couldn't speak any higher of him.

Every trip to DC I will make in the future will be booked through the Le Meridian.
I can honestly recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates amazing customer service and helpful employees.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear rbassett,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and Adeel exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again soon.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We are long-time Arlington, VA residents back in town for a visit. Knowing Northern Virginia/Maryland/D.C. as we do, Le Meridien is perfectly located for a short-term vacation or visit. The hotel is accessed by elevator to the 4th-floor lobby, then again by elevator to the rooms. We loved the European feel of the hotel, the in-house bar/restaurant "Amuse," and found the decor aesthetically acceptable. We also qualified for the Government rate, making this conveniently located hotel a relative bargain for the walk-to-Georgetown, Rossyln Metro, and convenient to I-66, the GW Parkway, and Route 50 access. (For us, being able to get on the road quickly for a run into Shirlington, Crystal City, the Landmark area, and ultimately to BWI for our flight made Le Meridien a very convenient location.) We had not stayed previously at Le Meridien, but we'll return when travel takes us back to Arlington, VA. The staff, and particularly the front-desk folks, are quite solicitous. The hotel offers coffee in the morning, USA Today and The Washington Post, valet parking (it was $18 per day when we were there), and an atmosphere of peace and quiet. The room we stayed in included two double beds, a picturesque view of the Potomac and Georgetown (including Georgetown University) and - for the traffic-conscious - the Parkway. The sole change I would make to the room is to have the full-length mirror placed in the room's vestibule area. The present location may be more exciting to some (on the wall next to one of the beds), but not so much for the boring task of using it as a full-length mirror! The "right place, right time" title is inspired by three things: visiting on Superbowl Sunday weekend meant it was easy to get around D.C., the weather was cold but clear - great for walking, and Le Meridien was host to one of the Academy Award statuettes and we had great fun listening to the staff prepare for Oscar's arrival. Definitely recommend Le Meridien for a D.C.-based short-term stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Potomac
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear TrademarkTraveler,

Thank you for the feedback! Very happyt to know that you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. Thank you for your business.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Great location! Loved the room and service was good. Only issue was just about everything in the mini bar was old or past it's due date. They took care of it though. Fabulous beds and pillows and the food was good. Walking distance to everything.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mcall1234,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your visit. Sorry about the minibar mishap. Thank you so much for your business.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was in town for my job interview. My stay at the LeMeridien was from January 14th, 2013- January 15, 2013. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hospitality and the respect that I received was unparalleled. On the day of my departure, I had to make a quick trip to the Apple store to repair my iphone before I got on my flight. I didn't want carry my luggage with me. I kindly requested a late checkout and it was given to me freely. Also, I specifically want to note that Adeel at the front desk was very professional, courteous and respectful. Adeel represented the Le Meridien Arlington well. I would highly recommend the LeMeridien Arlington for anyone is visiting the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Val D,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your short visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. If your travel brings you back in town, please stay with us again.

Allan

Been to Le Meridien Arlington? Share your experiences!