“Awesome stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites

You added Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites to your Saves list
Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA 22201 (Formerly Arlington Residence Court)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Awesome stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family stayed in Arlington Court Suites to celebrate holiday with family who lives nearby, to my surprise hotel room was huge and beautifully decorated. Courteous and friendly staff. Full breakfast buffet beyond what I expected. Overall had a GREAT stay. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had incredibly noisy neighbors the night we stayed at this hotel. I contacted the desk at first and they seemed like they would do something about it. Well nothing was done. I ended up calling back twice more and finally gave up. Terrible experience at this place!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Washington, DC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

They have on all their sites "pet friendly" but in actuality, they charge $75 NONREFUNDABLE fees for dogs AND $10 per night. So the cost of the hotel is over $100 and then you pay an extra $85 for your pet. Absolutely outrageous. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We were visiting Arlington to celebrate two birthdays, my daughters's and my granddaughter's 16th birthday. The hotel has a great location and is very close to the Metro. My younger daughter lives in DC, so the proximity to the Metro is quite helpful. The hotel is an average extended-stay facility with efficiency suites. Although dated, it is maintained. They offer free WiFi and have a decent Fitness Room. The room includes breakfast, which was limited but decent. Unfortunately, during our third night, there was a significant disturbance in the hallway that went on for hours. I called the front desk and eventually the Arlington PD was called. I inquired at the front desk this morning and was told the problem had been handled, however no apology was made and no compensation offered. We are checking out tomorrow morning.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Berlin, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here with my son to get away for a weekend for his birthday. Front desk didn't seem friendly or welcoming, as if they could've cared less that they were getting our business. The room was very nice and well kept and housekeeping was friendly. I didn't like the room service menu of what they had to offer. The continental breakfast was nice and the staff kept it very well cleaned up and replenished. I did like they offered a shuttle service to the metro and during the times it wasn't available, it was a short walk, which was nice. I'm not sure if I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during Thanksgiving weekend. I am a Diamond member, and they treated us fanastically well. Our only glitch was that, upon check in, one of our rooms hadn't been cleaned. But the hotel staff were excellent about addressing the problem. The hotel was very clean and the hotel staff were all excellent to interact with. The hotel is within a couple of blocks of the D.C. Metro system, and we availed ourselves of the Metro to get around while there. We had an excellent experience, and I would not hesitate to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed in a King room, which was very large. The bed was comfy, everything was clean, but this hotel is in need of a major makeover. The decor is very dated. The front desk staff were polite enough, but weren't what you would call friendly. My husband is a Diamond member and he asked if an upgrade/room with a view on a higher floor was available and it seemed like the front desk lady just didn't feel like checking. She just quickly said nothing else was available. The breakfast spread was inadequate for a hotel this large, but at least it's complimentary. We'd stay again if we had to, but it wouldn't be our first choice...or our second, or our third.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites? Share your experiences!