You added Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites to your Saves list
Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA 22201 (Formerly Arlington Residence Court)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights. When you get Metro tickets they are good for any time hence what is printed on the day pass given out by the hotel. Very quiet place. Clean. Decent breakfasts too. Safe location. Nver felt afraid to walk out in the evening. Police cars were every where. Will stay there again

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the parking lot which has the DC city view whichis limited.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Our family of five stayed here August 4-7 while we toured DC. The hotel is only a few blocks from the subway and a short ride to anywhere you need to go in DC. It's in a clean safe area, the hotel was very well ran with excellent service, very clean spacious rooms at a very reasonable price. Given the excellence of the hotel and room, the free breakfast was a wonderful bonus. The quality and variety of food was fantastic. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Central NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stayed in July 2012 to visit DC area with family. Although the hotel was slightly dated (very slightly) it was well kept and clean. The staff was friendly, polite and were of great help in choosing a restaurant and giving directions. The included breakfast was far superior to other hotels, and the room was surprisingly large and included a kitchen. Most importantly, the beds were comfortable. Another positive was the quietness. Our room faced the street, but we did not hear any street noise or noise from adjoining rooms. If you're looking for a romantic getaway, I would suggest you look elsewhere. However, if you have kids or on a business trip, this hotel is great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Santa Maria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property several times and have always enjoyed my stay. From the breakfasts to evening snacks--this place had it all. But this time something special happened. My cab to National Airport was stuck in traffic and Stephanie, the general manager came outside to check on me. When she found out that I was late, she took me to the airport. Luckily, thanks to her, I caught my flight. Thanks again, Stephanie!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the third time I have stayed here on very short notice, and the hotel is dependable for when I've needed it when traveling with my large dog. The rooms are large with nicely equipped kitchens, and the hotel is in a decent location, not too far from the Clarendon metro stop (though the uphill walk to the metro can be hot in summer). The room and bathroom wasn't as clean this time as in my previous visits (some furniture seemed to be banged up a bit, and the shower could have been cleaner). I was also hit with a one-time pet fee of $70 that I was not expecting (especially since I was only staying for one night), but when I complained, the manager compromised and charged me just $35. The wort part of my stay was that I had a 4:00am taxi to the airport for a 6:00am flight, with my dog; though I'd ordered a van, a small sedan showed up. This was not the hotel's problem, but the front desk could do little to help me. I resolved the issue myself by calling the taxi dispatcher.

I have stayed in other pet-friendly hotels in the area, but this is where I have felt my large dog is most welcomed. They stored his kennel downstairs, allowing me to pull it out early in the morning and not worry about hauling it down the elevator. There are several grassy parks nearby with plastic bags for cleaning up after your pet. And other guests seemed to welcome and even like having dogs around. The hotel is not particularly fancy, but it is almost like home when you can come back to the room and cook a meal, then collapse into a restful sleep. I stayed in a smaller room (still very spacious!) this time, but if you need to stay longer, I am sure they could get you in a larger one bedroom suite, as I have done before.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance and you can probably get a one bedroom suite for the same price.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Zagreb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed with this hotel for several weeks in May/June 2012. Even for this lengthy stay I felt comfortable all the way through. Room was spacious - it was more like apartment, with large living room and kitchenette, plus nice bedroom, and adequate bathroom. All cleaned and maintained properly.

Breakfast is a bit boring, every day same stuff, but coffee was pretty decent. They also offer complimentary Mon-Wed self-service dinner, which wasn't bad option if you didn't have time to go out for dinner. Also, get your complimentary USA Today at the reception.

Staff is friendly, especially receptionist Mr. Andre, who did go above and beyond his duties and helped with tips on shopping, restaurants, etc.

I enjoyed my stay, and will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Rooms without balcony seems to be bigger and nicer.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Fox Cities, Wisc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights while vacationing and visiting family in the DC area. Hotel is close to the metro station which made our travels around the area very easy. My kids got a kick out of the breakfast area being on the top floor instead of the first like in most hotels. They liked being about to look out over the city and be able to see the Washington monument from the breakfast room windows.

Rooms were fabulously huge! We had a 2 bedroom suite. Full living room, kitchen and dining area. Everything was nice and clean, bed were very comfortable.
Truly cannot think of a single complaint.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites? Share your experiences!