“Value for money seafood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City

Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City
2301 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202-3820 (Formerly Legal Sea Foods - Crystal City)
+1 703-415-1200
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 680 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Chowder
Good for: Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
“Value for money seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

While on a trip to Washington had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant in Crystal City. It was a Thursday night and the place was packed. Despite the hectic evening the service was first class and the seafood excellent. Both my wife and I were impressed by the attentiveness of the young girl who was serving us. Would certainly recommend this as a place to visit. Value for money.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Family Reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Legal was recommended by family and friends. Food was fresh and delicious. We had a big party and one server, who was very good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Good service, mostly OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were referred to Legal Sea Food by the cabbie driving us to our nearby hotel from the airport. There were three of us - my partner, my son and me. We walked to Legal for dinner and had a short wait to get in. The atmosphere was pleasant and welcoming. I ordered a fried oyster dish and chowder, while my partner had a seafood casserole. My clams and chowder were very good, but my partner's casserole was mostly bread crumbs. She sent it back, but the server and manager were very courteous, arranging for a replacement. My son enjoyed his meal, without complaint. The price was a bit expensive for what we received, but there was enough quality to warrant another visit. I will try it again the next time I am in the area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Warm friendly service makes the difference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Good food is most important but great service makes a dinner truly special. Thanks Jim for making our dinner extra special by pointing us in the right direction in our meal choices. My crab cakes were incredible and the grilled lobster special was hearty and delicious. Love the sangria!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston Mass
“Always reliable... a welcome sight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love Legal's. In an area where nothing else looked very good.... either too impersonal, too "chain"ish, too overpriced... seeing the Legal Seafood sign was like manna in the desert. I know their menu by heart, knew what I wanted, and it was as always well prepared and promptly delivered. I know it's a chain too, but it's a good one.

Visited July 2014