“Army Ten Miler Run” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City

Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City
Reserve with OpenTable
Legal Sea Foods - Arlington - Crystal City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 677 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Chowder
Good for: Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
“Army Ten Miler Run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time. The staff is very helpful in choosing off of there menu.

A very popular cozy place. The wait on Sunday evening was about twenty minutes. The food was well worth the wait.

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Legal Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Whenever I travel to D.C. from Chicago, I always visit to have the delightful crab cakes and the New England Clam Chowder. The service is friendly and attentive.

Visited September 2013
“Super Service and Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had reservations. We came early and was able to be seated. James our server was excellent. He knew his menu and answered all our questions with superb descriptions and suggestions. The well trained staff were extremely sensitive to food allergies to shell fish at our table. Their sensitivity was something I have never experienced before to ensure food safety. The manager delivers the meal to the person with allergies and certifies it is safe. The child menu is a home run.

The Restaurant was located across street from Hilton which was very convenient location. Nice experience.

Ohio
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food was just OK. Same experience I had in Boston over 20 years ago. I ordered a cajun dish which had no spice to it.

Houston, Texas
“Not so fresh Steamer clams!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Dined here to celebrate a birthday while on a convention trip. We love seafood and found this place close to our Hotel along Jefferson Davis. They were having oyster special and so we tried their Oyster stew. Its different from the oyster stew I knew coz their's was thick and with a hint of sourness to it. Its more like a Bisque with oysters on it. I find it a bit salty too. I ordered the steamers ( long neck clams) as this is my East coast fav second to lobster. I was a bit disappointed coz the clams has some unpleasant odor to it. I can't say its fresh at all. I called the attention of our waiter but he too said that all their clams has this peculiar smell to it. ( The next day, we went to Jimmy Cantler's Crab Riverside Inn in Annapolis and ordered the same steamer clams with drawn butter and they were really fresh and no unpleasant smell of a rotten clam at all. It was worth the 45 minute trip to this place!) The lobster seafood casserole though was really good and lots of seafoods in it, lobster, shrimps, fish. Really cheesy and very rich. I ordered the Boston Creme Pie and ask them to place a candle on it and it was to die for. I was full but can't resist the good taste of this pie.

• Visited October 2013