Love a nice hotel that not only says they're "pet friendly", but their employees also exhibit that friendliness toward my four-legged, furry child. Our room on the 4th floor was very clean (bathroom was updated and spotless) and the bed was oh so comfy. Why only 3 stars? I can't get past a hotel in this day and age charging $12/day for slow wifi. Fast, easily accessible wifi from my room is more important to me than a flat screen TV. I can't work without it. I can't connect to my family without it. I don't care if you up the room rate by $15/night...don't ask me to pay for wifi...that just ticks me off and makes me want to go to a hotel where I get it for "free".
Regarding the "pet friendliness" - again, the staff was great with our dog. The only suggestion I have is a map or directions to where a pet can "do his business". Not being familiar with the area, we had a very difficult time finding a grassy/mulched area that didn't have a "no dogs allowed" sign.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Westin Arlington
- Arlington Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Arlington Gateway enjoys prime access to its surrounding area. In the active Ballston area of Arlington, and just a short walk from the Ballston Metro Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Arlington Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.