I am here for a conference and have stayed one night. Check in went fine for me. Staff were very pleasant and polite.
Room was stuffy upon arrival, but I got the a/c working and it was icy cold when I returned from dinner.
Room was neat and reasonably spacious. Carpet seemed grubby/stained though. Housekeeping straightened the room nicely after my first night.
A brief walk around the area last night did not reveal a whole lot of dining choices or much to see. Found a bar nearby that had OK food. The metro stop is supposedly nearby, offering easy access to DC.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Westin Arlington
- Arlington Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Arlington Gateway enjoys prime access to its surrounding area. In the active Ballston area of Arlington, and just a short walk from the Ballston Metro Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Arlington Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.