This was a very nice hotel, beds very comfortable. The location is near many restaurants and near metro station. We went into DC on metro, and for 4 adults and four children...... 80 USD, LUCKILY we had a car so it was cheaper to drive in and park in a car park than catch the metro. We used the swimming pool lots of times, towels supplied and beds and chairs to sit on.Children were a little disappointed as it was only people over the age of 16 that could use the Jacuzzi. Staff were all very helpful and pleasant.The hotel offered a "green voucher" which was worth 5 USD, this was given if you opted out of having room service each day .We were dissapointed that we were unable to use this voucher in the Starbucks which was within the hotel building.stiil unsure where you can redeem these.Overall a fantastic stay and will return to a Westin Hotel in the future.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Westin Arlington
- Arlington Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Arlington Gateway enjoys prime access to its surrounding area. In the active Ballston area of Arlington, and just a short walk from the Ballston Metro Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Arlington Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.