This is a good hotel. To anyone who complains, you are not the queen of England so stop acting like it. People have bad days, people make mistakes, its part of life. You are not Obama, you are an average Joe. If you don't get a room, boo hoo get over it. If you don't get sheets right away, get ovrr it there are people starving in Africa. If you lose something, its not the hotels fault that your negligent. If your tv doesn't work, get over it you're not Obama. If the food sucks, eat elsewhere. People work to make a living, not to kiss your behind. My stay there was fine, sure mistakes were made but that's life. I'm not the queen of England.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
- The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Westin Arlington
- Arlington Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Arlington Gateway enjoys prime access to its surrounding area. In the active Ballston area of Arlington, and just a short walk from the Ballston Metro Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Arlington Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.