“Great food - steps away from Pentagon City metro and Fashion Center.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Asian Bistro

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hampstead, Maryland
“Great food - steps away from Pentagon City metro and Fashion Center.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was a last minute plan get together. We were coming from all over the place, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware. We could only be together on a Sunday due to work and other commitments. I called the restaurant the day before, and the person who answered the phone said that they open at 12:00 on Sunday to arrived after 12:00. I reserved seats for 11 people and he said no problem. Everyone arrived 30 minutes early, so we gathered across the street at Starbucks. When the clock struck at 12:00 we headed to the door of Asia Bistro, but when we got there they said another 15 minutes they will be ready for us, and I notified them that there will be 15 people instead if 11. He said not a problem. Finally we are let in, the table for 15 was ready. They have an extensive menu of bento combo. I ordered the chicken teriyaki, and my spouse ordered piña martini. Everyone ordered different bento combo and they were satisfied and had no qualms about their order. Ask the server in advance how you want to pay, either splitting the bill or paying separately. I meet the owner of the restaurant and he told me that they also co-own another restaurant nearby named Saigo-Saigon. This restaurant is in Pentagon Row very convenient to Pentagon Ciry Metro and just steps away from Pentagon Fashion Center. I will absolutely be back to this restaurant and visit they other one they co-own. Waitstaff was very friendly.

Arlington, Virginia
“Great sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went here with friends the other night for sushi and it was great. The sushi was wonderful and the presentation was great. Price wasnt to bad. Atmosphere was very good.

• Visited March 2013
Dumfries, Virginia, USA
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everyone in my party had a different bento box. The portions are generous and each part of the bento box has nice details to it. I like the fact that each portion of the meal was thoughtfully garnished and flavored appropriately. Was full after eating and that rarely happens. Not ginormous portions, but for Asian fusion it was very filling. Prompt and attentive service as well. Will return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Worth a try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

As many of you know these reviews are so subjective and relative to one's experiences. I found the sushi here to be average, this isn't bad because I've been fortunate to eat at some exceptional sushi places on the west coast, in Vegas, Chicago, etc... This is more of a moderately casual sushi experience. The food was good, although, I felt it lacked the freshness that I am used to when eating in San Francisco. The service was very quick and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed and hip, with euro chic music playing in the background, so overall an OK experience. I would eat here again, but I would also be tempted to try some place new as well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great food and great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff were very friendly and the food was great. There were 8 in our party and we didn't have to wait long and the food and prices were excellent!