“great Indian food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Arlington, Virginia
“great Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

we went to this restaurant at shirlington . during the day they have a lunch buffet we had dinner
there to try it I had a 25dollar gift card I really liked the food especially spicy food very pretty in
side looks like thy have rooms for big parties enjoyed everything we had the bread was outstanding the service was a little slow but once I have a cocktail I read the menu and they have a nice variety especially if you don't eat meat every once in a while I get in the mood for
indian food and I would definitely go back

• Visited July 2014

Ahmedabad, India
“Good Indian Food @ beautiful location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had Lunch here no 8th June 2014. Actually we were travelling with a group from India and had everything arrangement by the Group Tour Operator. So first of all, the Restaurant was not specifically chosen by me.
But still, we thoroughly enjoyed the great food. The Restaurant has very good ambiance, and the quality and test of food compliments it.
The Most best part is location of the Restaurant. The street is host to many other Cuisine Restaurant, and look to a good handout place.
I would again add, that the menu was also preselected by the Tour Manager.
But, would definitely recommend this Restaurant for its Ambiance, Good Test & Quality of Food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Falls Church, Virginia
“Food is good ,service is bit slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Being from India , it is very difficult to get "the " indian taste around here . This restaurant somewhat do justice to the great Indian taste. Had visited twice . Both instances I had to use up my, "accidently accumulated" restaurant.com coupons. Restaurant.com as per my experience is usually tied up with restaurants which are pretty substandard. This one was different. Despite offering coupon this was really good. The second visit was with friends on a friday evening. Food was good but the waiting time was bit too much . It took them about 30 minutes to process our payment. Other than that I loved the food and also the location. Finding parking spot is difficult , at times, but could be taken care of by finding a distant spot and taking a walk.

• Visited April 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“great food and very friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went for an early dinner after running errands all day (4:30pm) so I was nervous that they wouldn't even serve us yet.. however they welcomed us with a friendly smile. I had the butter chicken (my regular Indian dish) and my fiancé had the mixed meat grill dish. He really enjoyed dipping his meat into the butter chicken sauce, so I definitely recommend at least someone at the table getting the butter chicken, because even the naan bread is so yummy in the sauce. I highly recommend it. Our server told us about the lunch buffet that they have daily, $11.99 (if I remember correctly) which we certainly plan on going back to!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“Cheap Wine & Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

One of my favorite Indian restaurants. I usually order the chickpeas, the somosas are great and the naan bread is to die for. Probably one of the only restaurants in the area where you can get a bottle of wine for less than $30.