“Nice service nice food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Nice service nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was a nice surprise. I found it on TripAdvisor application on my IPad. We were up to a good food but we didn't want to spend over $100 for a meal. Everything in Arlington that I was researching was very expensive. So I read the reviews for Tutto Bene and I wasn't sure. People were all over the place. We decided to try. When we got there my husband didn't want to go inside because how it looks from outside. It looks dirty. I went in first to check the menu and the place and wow, what a nice surprise. Very clean and cosy, I had the catch of the day fish with eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash (see picture). It was delicious! Fast service too. I only didn't like the bread.

• Visited March 2013

71% Recommend
“Expensive group reservation.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Reserved for a group of 30 and was way overcharged. Gratuity added to everything with the service below average. Food was ok. But we were limited to four items. And with dinner being early. The kitchen should have allowed to order ala carte. Do not recommend.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Mirage, California
“Casual, Delicious, Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've had the pleasure of dining at Tutto Bene Italian restaurant in the Ballston area of Arlington, Virginia on several occasions and I've always said I'm going to write a review on tripadvisor so here it is!

The atmosphere is casual, the staff is friendly, but the food is what keeps me coming back. The lasagna tastes like mama prepared it in the kitchen earlier that day. The portion is generous and it goes great with a glass of red wine. The menu is quite extensive and its difficult to decide what to order as everything sounds (and is) wonderful.

If you want a great meal that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, try Tutto Bene - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“An institution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We lived very close to here from 1992 - 2000 and although the surroundings have changed greatly, Tutto Bene is still the same (which is a good thing). Great liguine with while clam sauce and very fresh Ceasar salad.

• Visited December 2012
Reston, Virginia
“Real Authentic Italian in the heart of Arlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I recently dined at Tutto Bene for a retirement luncheon, and the food, atmosphere, service, and value couldn't have been better. Considering the size of our party (70+), the staff performed flawlessly; my Chicken Parmesan with a side of pasta was served hot, and was absolutely delicious. The only negative? Parking at Tutto Bene is dicey at best, as the number of spaces is very limited, so if you're in the neighborhood, it's better to work up an appetite and walk.

• Visited November 2012