“Lots of Locals!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Toronto
“Lots of Locals!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

When travelling we like to find a spot that the locals frequent.

Here's one!

I'm in Arlington on business, and wanted a 'non-chain' experience. Tutto Bene offers great Italian food, very reasonably priced.

Friendly, efficient service. Loved the way the servers greeted local clientele (and me, for that matter).

Fritto misto app. I ordered the half size - HUGE. Deep fried calamari and artichokes. Very good!

Tried a small pizza, Alla Salsiccia --- HUGE. And very good as well. Great sauce, lots of mozzarella, thin pepperoni and thick slices of medium hot sausage. Since I have a fridge in the hotel, took the half I couldn't finish back for a snack.

Couple of glasses of the house red.

All in all, a nice change from the chains.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

san diego
“don't eat the bread...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The bread: sucks. Really, an Italian place should have good bread! I don't understand how they can serve this stuff.

We had a large party and they tacked on 20%! Wow. I have heard of 18%, but 20? Seems high.

I am vegan, so I had the ziti alla puttanesca - it was excellent. I wanted a soy latte - no can do. I liked the espresso I got, but I was pretty drunk by then, I probably would have liked anything. I enjoyed the wine!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Love the Eggplant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you love eggplant, Tutto Bene is the place to go. They serve the most delicious eggplant parmesan. It is served with a sise of spaghetti. Both the eggplant and the spaghetti are covered with the MOST delicious red sauce. The restaurant is small and very friendly right across from Ballston Mall. They also have a buffet for lunch that many others ordered and were also very satisfied. The prices are low and very reasonable.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sparks, Nevada
“Good and bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

The food was excellent provider dishes not seen everywhere. The wait staff were "distracted"?

Mechanicsville va
“worst service in a long time.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

food fair. I was completely ignored. cute building.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere