“The Real Deal” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love this place. A very good friend who was born in India first took me here. He and I have been back dozens of times, and the food is always good. My friend tells me that it's very authentic. I don't know about that - I just know that I like it. It can be a bit spicy, but that's why I go. The portions are fairly large, and there are no waiters; you place your order at the counter, wait for your number to be called, and pick up your food. You wouldn't want to go here for a special occasion; it has a pretty Spartan decor. But, you would want to go here if you're hungy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Kabobs !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you want to eat Kabobs, this place is the best in Northern Virginia. The food is a mix of Mediterranean/Pakistani/Afghani. Kabobs taste excellent. My favorite is Kubideh and Lamb chops. Chappli kabobs are also very delicious. The place is open 24/7 and its a bit of hole in the wall. Definitely worth it !

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington
“Tastyyy but spiceyyyy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very authentic middllestern kabob restaurant, its not the kind you take your date to it but the food is tasty however its also very spicy. In my opinion the best thing about this place its a 24/7 never close restaurant which is hard to find in the NOVA area.

Visited October 2013
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Very Tasty Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

There are 2 Kabob Palace Restaurants very close to each other (and both owned by the same person) but only one has a buffet. I went to the buffet. For about $12.00 a very nice buffet is provided--rice, delicious nan (bread); pork chicken, lamb, spinach, salad, and potatoes. Cooked to perfection and spiced just right. The buffet is only open until 5:30 pm each day so get there early. I've been to India and I'll put this food right up there at the top. The atmosphere is so-so but the quality of the food is the most important thing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southeastern U.S.
“Excellent Kabobs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

On a recent business trip to the DC area I stayed in a DCA area hotel nearby and walked past Kabob Palace each day to the Metro. The smell was so good that my wife and I made time to visit and try their lunch buffet one day. Everything was very tasty, but their kabobs were exceptional. I guess that is why they are so popular. The wait staff was also very friendly and the service was good. We found it a bit odd that they use Styrofoam plates and bowls and plastic utensils, but this did not diminish our enjoyment of a great meal. Worth a try!

Visited September 2013