“Good for a couple at dinner, a small group at lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Arlington, Virginia
“Good for a couple at dinner, a small group at lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been here at night with my husband and for an informal business lunch. Worked for both. The food is good, the service is very polite and accommodating, and it's in the middle of Clarendon - what more could you want from a small ethnic restaurant? I'm amazed they have hung on to this corner when larger, splashier venues are buying up leases all around. Also, as a resident of the area, I must add that they are very generous to the local community.

As far as atmosphere, it is a tiny, older restaurant. Don't expect too much. But they try hard to make you feel welcome and the food is really good. And the prices are excellent, especially for the area. They are on the corner facing the Metro stop across the street in the heart of Clarendon.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Niagara Falls, New York
“Delicious casual Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food at Delhi Club is fantastic. We went there twice recently and everything was delicious on both visits. The prices were good for the amount and great quality of the food. We had the chicken saag, lamb vindaloo, naan, aloo gobhi, and bengali shrimp. Yummm!
The staff is friendly, welcoming and attentive. Delhi Club is located across the street from the Clarendon Metro stop. Leave your car at home, it is hard to find parking on the neighborhood streets in the evenings.

• Visited February 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Great food with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love this place! The best deal is the daily lunch buffet for $9.95. But if you're dying to go out at night go to restaurant.com and buy a voucher! Naan is amazing and it looked as if they had a nice little wine selection. Bonus you can cross the street to Trader Joe's when you're done!

• Visited December 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“My favorite casual Indian restaurant in the DC area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband took me to Delhi Club on our second date. I guess that might be part of why we are married today. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I do love their food. :)

In all honesty, Delhi Club consistently impresses me with their delicious and reliable dishes and service. My favorites include the chicken chetinad, aloo gobi, and bhuna barta. Please excuse any spelling errors, as I don't have the menu in front of me.

We went for the lunch buffet yesterday with our 21 month old, and he loved it, especially the butter chicken, lamb rogan josh, and naan.

I highly recommend this place as a casual go to Indian restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Are we in London?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant is comparable to the best Indian restaurants in London. Enough said. Ah, and also is conveniently located right outside the Clarendon metro station, is cheap, is a neighborhood gem, and all of the other stuff the other reviewers have said about it.

• Visited October 2012