“Quirky but Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 690 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Jersey Shore
“Quirky but Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

After much TripAdvisor searching for a place to have Italian close to our Rosslyn hotel location, I zeroed in on this place. We almost missed it walking by because of the small strip mall location and the menu was somewhat different than what we saw on TripAdvisor - we weren't actually sure we were in the right place. We walked in about six PM on a Saturday night and got a table immediately (very quiet weekend in DC area). Our server was enthusiastic and friendly but the service was a bit uneven for such a quiet night.

We shared a Caprese salad, he had the ravioli, I had the veal piccata (with mashed potatoes and perfectly cooked carrots, green beans, etc. on the side) and we shared the pistacio cheese cake. Just delicious! Highly recommend and I hope I'm back in the area some day so I can eat here again.

Old Greenwich CT
“This is a treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

In an unprepossessing shopping center sits this gem of a restaurant. My colleagues and i enjoyed king salmon, escargots, liver and skirt steak, each well prepared and delicious. We did not have a reservation, but were treated by the owner as if we were frequent diners, not just visitors from out of town. The small plates are a treat. And, the prices are excellent.

Northeast Ohio
“Great fettuccini”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had some awesome fettuccini with mushrooms. Husband had grilled fish trio salad. Dressing was very good. Service was good.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Everything made from scratch and you can tell it. Excellent food!!! Good service, good wine, nice atmosphere!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toms Rier
“Wonderful dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family and I were visiting the DC area to bury my mother in law at Arlington Cemetery in July 2013. We were looking for a restaurant to have lunch afterwards with the family. About twenty us. All the restaurants in the area closed at 2 and did not reopen until 5. We were looking for 3:00 lunch. We contacted several restaurants about staying open later for us. They all said no except for the Village Bistro. My husband and I had dinner there a few days before to see how it was. Well.. Let me tell you it was fabulous! The ambiance was wonderful and the food was incredible. A great menu with many choices. Needless to say we booked it. I can't even express how wonder and accommodating they were! The owner of the restaurant was there the whole time and was so kind and thoughtful and treated us like family. Everyone loved their meals and the desserts too! Loved that it was in a strip mall and we could park our car there for free and did not have to look for parking. Plus they have out door dining as well.

• Visited July 2013