“Skip your trip to Thailand” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 685 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Skip your trip to Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have spent three months in Thailand over the years and have never found a better Thai restaurant in the states! We showed up last night with 15 people and they managed to get our whole group together outside without a problem. The food was outstanding and one of the dishes was a bit to spicy for my Aunt who asked if they could return it for a more mild dish. They cranked another out ASAP and much to her delight. I love this place and it's usually my first or second place I eat when I come home to visit.

• Visited June 2013

Vienna, Virginia
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is one of my favorite Thai restaurants. The food and the service are fantastic. The selection of dishes and flavors is exceptional. Ingredients are always fresh and high in quality. It is our favorite place to sit outside in Arlington.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Outstanding Peanut Sauce!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let's start with the owner who is a top quality, customer-oriented guy and leads a good team to greatness. The Thai food is very good and the peanut sauce is exemplary! Whether you are having seafood, chicken, pork or beef, you will have an outstanding meal served by a responsive staff.

• Visited March 2013
Silver Spring
“How do I say Yum in Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a nice small restaurant. It is clean. Has great service and best of all...the food is yummy! My friend and I have tried many NoVa Thai restaurants and this and Busara in Tyson are tied for the tops for me. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is a favorite! The food is always delicious, servers always friendly and the atmosphere is great. Haven't been there for outside seating yet but we will definitely try it when the weather is nicer. My favorite Thai restaurant!

• Visited December 2012