“Excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We enjoyed steaks cooked perfectly and family style dishes of mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, and tender crisp broccoli. The desserts were tasty as well.

“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had a great experience here. Food was great as well as the service. Would definitely recommend for fancy night out with family.

Houston, Texas
“Great Steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I really like this place. I've been twice now. While it reminds me of many of the very high end steak joints I've visited in the past, it has a quaint, small neighborhood feel. The wait staff is fantastic and the food is good too. While it's not the best steak I've ever had, it is quite good. The prices were a bit higher than expected though, which is my primary negative. Anyway, I will definitely go again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chimayo, New Mexico
“Expected better.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The buzz was that this was a really good steak house, frequented by pols and others. The atmosphere was pleasant, if a bit black and white (they could use some art works or flowers). The steaks were not cheap but were in line with D.C. area costs.
There were four of us at dinner. The other three received their orders, but I had to wait another five minutes for mine. That made my companions uncomfortable, waiting, then starting without me so their food wouldn't get cold. We ordered a rather pricy bottle of wine; the waiter never returned to re-fill our glasses, something we expected from a restaurant that tries to bill itself as a higher class. Then they made us put our own food in the "doggy boxes" rather than doing that for us in the kitchen!
My last time at Ray's!

Visited May 2014
Bradenton, Florida
“Great steaks and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love going here, especially when Elliott was the manager there. The place is always busy because of the food. The steaks are big and cooked perfectly. I always order the scallops but be careful they are a little heavy. But I can't resist them. The spinach side is also tasty. Can't wait to get back here. Better be ready to go for a walk after you eat.

• Visited September 2013