“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

703 528 6500
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gua-Rapo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #428 of 693 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great service, amazing food and great hookah! We visited DC and we went to this place 2 nights in a row! Really worth going!

• Visited August 2013

“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Came here with my husband for a quick bite before a movie on a Monday night around 6pm. We were not disappointed at all!! Food was great, had tequenos, calamari and empanadas. My husband liked the guacamole so much he ate the rest out of the bowl, lol. He had a blue moon and I had 2 Mohitos, highly recommend both. We didn't expect the option of getting a hookah at a Latin restaurant, but worth the stop.

• Visited July 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Still great neigborhood gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been here quite a few times and never disappoints. I went here with friends and had a great evening. Ordered a caipirinha as my drink of choice and it was delicious. We went early for dinner. Our server was new, but she did a awesome job. We ordered the Arepa sampler as appetizer and tostones... yum! For my dinner arroz con marisco was amazing. We were stuffe so our table of 4 shared a dulce de leche dessert....so good. All and all a awesome evening out at Gua-Rapo!!

• Visited September 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Good for happy hour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

good place for happy hour. The tapas are ok, not the best I've had. I like Las Tapas in Old Town Alexandria better. More authentic.

Visited July 2011
Alexandria
“Good place for happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Good food – empanadas, plantains. Great drink specials, I especially like the Guava martini. Great place to dance on a Friday night and smoke hookah. Used to have a live band that was amazing – not sure if that is still the case because I haven’t seen them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Gua-Rapo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gua-Rapo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.