“Surprising!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Auckland, New Zealand
“Surprising!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went here as a quick eat before some shopping this morning. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much at all. I was pleasantly surprised with what we ordered.

Appetizer, a flat-bread. Excellent. Tasty, fresh ingredients, and crispy.
Entree, BBQ Chicken pizza + bacon. Also very good, flavoursome, and perfectly cooked. Only gripe is a little too much BBQ Sauce.

Definitely recommended if you need a quick meal in the area.

Also, fed 3 people for $50, appetizer + 3 mains. That's value.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Arlington
“Great treatment on Veteran's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had a bad experience at this restaurant a couple of years ago but decided to give them another chance as they were offering free pizzas for veterans. They were very welcoming, no hassles, no check and the food was delicious. Thank you CA Pizza Kitchen!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Calif Pizza Kitchen, Pentagon City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Right at the Metro station - good service, friendly staff, reliable food from this nationwide chain. I haven't been here with kids before, they're portions are good-sized and reasonable. The kids want to find the MN location!!

Visited October 2013
Marion, Iowa
“Good food slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We enjoyed the food but thought the service was slow. The waitress seemed unfamiliar with the menu so it could have been that she was new. We went after a long day in the City and just wanted to eat and get to the hotel.

We really enjoyed the pizza.

Visited July 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“total change”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a meal at this place a year ago and it was a total disappointment in quality and service, so I decided for that to be my last visit. Four days ago I was with a group of 8 who were very hungry and chose to eat at this place. Based on my old experience I warned them not to eat here, but they were too hungry to listen to me. As we came into the place we were seated within 2 min. and assigned one of the sweetest and most cheerful waitresses I have ever had the luck to have. We ordered to appetizers, which turned out ,for my surprise,to be the most delicious chicken and veggie tortillas. Kids meals and the six main dishes we ordered were appealing and very tasty ( a thing that made me look bad for trying to stop the group from eating here). I don't know what happened to this place to change it from a poor quality of food and service provider into this place of great service and food. I was so happy at the end that I told our nice and dedicated waitress that this was the best meal and best service ever, we even left her a tip even though 18% service charge was included with the meal charge. I hope this place keeps up this excellent standard of service and food quality because I would definitely come her more often for I live only two blocks from her.

• Visited June 2013