“My wifes 30th!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 641 Restaurants in Arlington
Transit: Metro: Yellow & Blue Lines, Crystal City Stop
Middletown, Delaware
“My wifes 30th!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We were very satisfied. The food was great and the service was terrific. We booked thru open table and commented that it was my wifes bday, and they were ready for us. The overall experience was wonderful and we will be back soon. By the way, if it's your first time at Ruth Chris ive found that you can't go wrong with the filet.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florida, NY
“Great ambiance and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Service, food did not disappoint. Nice views of Capitol building and the airport. Wonderful steakhouse atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Love the view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this Ruth's Chris several times. I am never disappointed. The steaks come out sizzling, the sides are good, and I love the view of the airport! I have only had outstanding service there. The only thing that i have noticed is that the side dishes seem to be more shallow than they used to be for the price. Other than that, I recommend the calamari and a nice date.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Browns Mills, New Jersey
“Amazing Staff and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our waiter was amazing and helped us to enjoy a wonderful dinner overlooking Airport flights landing. Our steaks did not disappoint as they felt like they melted in our mouths!

Visited April 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“My After Working Hours Hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Ruth's will always be the kind of steak franchise that draws businesses and friends. But the one located on Crystal Drive is my hangout after work. Located on the 11th floor of one of the towers along Crystal Drive (2231 Crystal Drive), the bar overlooks Reagan National Airport (DCA). What makes any establishment like this work is the staff. I've always been treated well, and enjoy meeting other patrons. This establishment hosts a happy hour menu with $7 appetizers and a good selection of drinks. I've fallen in love with Meiomei wine, and want to thank the bar staff - all professionals and gracious - for their excellent treatment and service.