“Nice View” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 677 Restaurants in Arlington
Transit: Metro: Yellow & Blue Lines, Crystal City Stop
Effort, Pennsylvania
“Nice View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

They voucher the parking at the lot in the basement. We were seated right away (had reservations). It is located on the 11th fl , we had a nice window table overlooking Washington National airport. Service was excellent as was the porterhouse for two. Although I must say the steak seems to have shrunk in size. The price has only increased by ~$4 over past couple of years to $88 but the size of the portion is smaller. There was a bit more fat than I care for.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bogota, Colombia
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We could not get a reservation that suited us at Ruth's in Washington so we crossed the river to Arlington and were not disappointed. We ate early (late lunch) and had a table by the window. The restaurant is on the 11th floor and we had a lovely view of the capital at sunset. The wine list has lots of desirable choices and I have never been disappointed with their steaks. I can't imagine ordering anything else. Having said that, the caesar salad was tasty, but not up to the standard I expect of them. Teddy our waiter was charming and attentive. We will definitely be looking for his section next time around.

Visited February 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Good Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Not the greatest restaurant in the world but it is one of the best chains I have been to. The steak was extremely well cooked and the place was nice enough. If you are in Washington and just want a simple well-cooked (a bit over priced) steak this is the place to go.

Visited April 2012
Fargo
“Best Meal of My LIFE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I visited this location nearly 4 months ago and I still fantasize about my meal here. I travel for work frequently and eat at tons of different places. This was the best meal of my life. The filet mignon, mashed potatoes, and creamed spinach. UNREAL! The homemade cheesecake is also unlike anything I've ever had before. The cocktails! Don't even get me started there. They're made out of whatever is above the top shelf. Excellent. All of it. It will cost you though. A single person could have a hard time getting out under $100.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northern Neck, Virginia
“Always Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Everyone in this area knows if you want to go an have a great steak at a reasonable price in a quality atmosphere you go here. Ruth's has been an establishment of quality in this area for along time associated with quality.

Visited May 2012