“Always a solid choice!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
McLean, Virginia
“Always a solid choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Yesterday a friend and I stopped my Shirlington Thai before heading to the movies. We always enjoy going there as the food is priced well and the service great. This visit was no exception.

I had a light dinner of delicious spring rolls and wonton soup while my friend had fried wontons and shrimp in fried rice. We both eagerly devoured our meals.

Thanks Shirlington Thai!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bowie, Maryland
“Favorite Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I work nearby and frequent this restaurant because of the excellent food, service, and location. I haven't had a dish I didn't like here! Great location and outdoor dining during the right seasons.

I enjoy their drunken noodles paired with a Pinot Grigio. Their crispy egg rolls and chicken Sarah are also delicious!

Shirlington is a quaint neighborhood nestled just off of 395. The tree lined streets, small shops and "local" restaurants make it a must to visit. You'll have a variety of choices but one of my favorites is Thai Shirlington!

• Visited February 2013
Centreville, Virginia
“Great food, great location and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I work in Shirlington and there are plenty of great restaurants in the area, but this one SHINES above the rest! I have always enjoyed the service, ambiance and most especially the food! So many great dishes to choose, but I have to recommend the Spicy Chicken Basil. It's prepared like I've never had anywhere else and the flavor is outstanding...I have never been disappointed. I have been dozens of times and will continue to be a loyal and satisfied customer!

• Visited February 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Tasty and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I enjoyed the food at this nice place in Shirlington. The crispy egg rools were wonderful and the entrees came out well prepared. I found the staff friendly and attentive (although right at the line of overbearing) and the service was quick. I would go back if I had a taste for Thai in Shirlington, though I don't think it is special enough to seek out on its own. Beofre a movie, this would be a good spot to find.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johnson City, TN
“Very good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We ate here on New Year's Eve.
Located on a beautiful street with the trees all lit up.
I liked the Gyoza's for appetizer. They were great.
The 6 of use just ordered 6 dishes and 2 appetizers and shared. Excellent food.

• Visited December 2012