“excellent Thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“excellent Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a wonderful lunch at Thai in Shirlington. The panang curry was very well flavored as was the chicken with peanut sauce and noodles. The sauces were delicious with multilayers of flavor. And it was all very fresh. Wish I lived closer to sample all the dishes served here. The service was excellent and the ambiance attractive.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Thai I've had yet, great ambiance, reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Chef is from Thailand. Food presentation was unique, beautiful and food delicious -- the best Thai I've had, yet! Restaurant was located in a small, quaint, tree-light restaurant area of Shirlington, VA that was easy to maneuver, park and a pretty place to walk.

Visited November 2012
Washington, DC
“Absolutely my favorite thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have never had anything here that I didn't love. When I want thai, this is where I go. I've tried other places in the area and they don't come close. The atmosphere is terrific and the service spot-on.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Unexpected Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Decided to order a new dish. I don't recall the name but it was excellent! It had shiitake mushrooms, ginger, with chicken cooked spicy. It was excellent. Nice Decor and in a great location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McLean, Virginia
“Always a winner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

A friend and I met for a quick dinner in a very crowded Thai Shirlington. The noise level was energetic so we both had to raise our voices when speaking to each other. We decided to share an appetiser and the fried veggie rolls hit the spot! We both also and the Perfect Patay (chicken) -- always a favorite. Since the evening was cool, the Jasmine Tea provided needed welcome warmth. Our server was shadowed by a more senior wait staff but had a very pleasing personality and was a quick learner. Too full to have dessert, we promised ourselves a return visit and soon!

• Visited November 2012