“Air Conditioning was set to "Icy"” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Activities in Arlington
Type: Amusement
Annandale, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Air Conditioning was set to "Icy"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very cold in there during the summer. I had to get a blanket out of the car. Theater was nice enough. Clean, convenient. Shows some good art house movies.

Visited August 2013

VA
6 attraction reviews
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you have never been here before make sure to get your tickets early. Most show times sell out or the seats you want are not available, especially if you want to sit together. You can check/order the tickets online, at the booth or outside of the theater. Other than that its a great theater with reclining comfy seats! The somewhat “stadium” seating makes the BIG screen easy to see.

Visited September 2013
VA
“Poor selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Maybe it was just the time I visited but it had poor selection of movies and were only playing a few but in a very nice area

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
42 attraction reviews
“Fantastic spot for a late night movie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The seats are roomy recliners! And ample space between you and the people around you - you feel like you are at home watching the movie!

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
28 attraction reviews
“This is the only theater I'll ever go to again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love movies, I HATE going to theaters. I hate inconsiderate people texting and flashing bright screens, people talking through the entire movie, snoring, etc. My husband always wants to go out, but I refuse because I always have the movie ruined by some annoying person.

Until we discovered this theater.

Conveniently located at the Courthouse metro stop, as well as lots of super close, free parking after business hours, this place is already a winner. The limited, intimate seating along with the comfortable, electrically reclining over-sized armchairs made me feel like we were at home. I actually preferred this to watching movies at home, which is saying quite a lot.

When you buy your tickets, you choose your seats. We used our discount coupons from Costco with no problem. Basically this theater costs the same as every other theater, and you get a more intimate setting and a ridiculously comfortable chair. I like that the arm rests even go up so you can snuggle if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, this theater experience far surpasses your average theater, and I like it so much I don't mind spending a few more dollars to enjoy some popcorn and soda which I kick back, which I normally just do without. I will never be satisfied with other movie theaters again!

Visited July 2013