“Great Breakfast Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I spent a week in Washington DC in April, 2013 and stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Pentagon City. Just behind the hotel is an area called Pentagon Row which has a lot of bars and restaurants. One of the restaurants is Brasserie Creperie. We stopped there for breakfast one morning and we had an absolutely delightful experience. The server was very prompt, brought our water and coffee immediately, and was there to take our order quickly.

Coffee was delicious-- it was very rich and strong, and the server was very prompt with refills.

My wife and I split two dishes, a veggie crêpe and a spinach and cheese omelette. Both were absolutely wonderful. The crêpe had just the right amount of tomato sauce with just enough tang for breakfast to make it interesting. The omelette came out fluffy, piping hot, with the spinach and cheese nice and gooey in the middle.

I highly recommend this place for a nice breakfast.

• Visited April 2013