“Good little Italian place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
North Carolina
“Good little Italian place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The building is a little worn but the food was awesome. I shouldn't admit this but the garlic bread we got as an appetizer was my favorite. Some of the best I have ever had! The kids liked the pizza. My hubby had a sausage roll that was good. I had penne with vodka sauce. It was delicious. I was surprised how few people were there since it is so good. If I come back to DC I will return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Subpar Italian Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Based on some of the reviews and the high rating on TripAdvisor, we tried Hearthstone. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and it was disappointing. The pasta was overcooked, the meatballs had way too much breadcrumbs and had barely any meat flavor. If you're looking for decent pasta, I would go to Noodles & Company on Crystal Drive before coming here. With that said, I might be back to try their pizza but will be weary. Also, there's no beer or wine...more incentive to eat somewhere else.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Florida
“Delicious pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

On a whim, went looking for pizza. Were staying at Crystal City Hilton. Walked across Jefferson Davis & went to first place we found. This was it. Were not disappointed. Got it to go, but ended up eating half of it before we left the place.

Visited May 2014
Des Moines, Washington
“Good food, wonderful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Had a really good meal stating with a tasty garden salad made with spring greens, tomato, olives, and marinated artichoke. Followed with their penne- sweet red sauce zucchini, sausage, and mushrooms.

The waitress was warm, friendly, and attentive. This is an informal and easy going place for casual dining. It could easily become a favorite family spot!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This isn't just a pizzeria. My friend and I went for dinner and decided on a meal. The waiter was accommodating and helpful. I had the special which consisted of manicotti and meatballs and my friend had stuffed shells. We were happy and full when we left but our wallet wasn't damaged.

• Visited April 2014