“great night” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 703-414-3601
Baltimore, Maryland
“great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

the service was nice and the food was good. we watched the mayweather fight there and we had a great time

Visited May 2012

Desoto
“Bad Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Sat 5/12/12
Group of four of us informed server Bridget that the meal of one of the group was cold she just
shrugged it off no apology or letting the manager know of the complaint.
One of the group forgot their black sport coat. When they returned to get it (35 min later) it had been
soiled with various fluids and mayo etc.
It was bad enough to have the meal spoil our afternoon. The distructive behavior of the Champs staff is of much greater concern.
When the manager was advised of the incident he did offer to have the jacket cleaned. The grease and food dressings on the jacket most likley have ruined it.
Considering the food as well as the behavior of the staff I would advise the public to stay away. There are many good sport bars and restaurants in the area.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Smelled and seemed unclean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

When we visited, the restaurant really smelled bad (like sewer overflow). We should have turned around and left. Ordered drinks which looked good on the menu (mixed drinks) but tasted like juice (little alcohol). Tables were sticky and with that and the bad smell, we wondered about cleanliness. Almost didnt want to eat our food when it arrived.

On the plus side, our server was very nice.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“This could have been a great experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times. I do not like to give a place a less than stellar review if I have only visited the place once. This restaurant is convenient to several of my clients offices so I frequent it often. I really wish they would step up the training of their servers. I went to a lunch meeting in February and although my lunch was served, my clients lunch was not served until several minutes (about 5 to 7) after mine. I did not want to eat in front of my client although my client insisted. It was very uncomfortable for me and my client. Once my clients lunch was delivered it was wrong and had to be sent back. Of the 10 or so times I have been at this restaurant, the food and portion size is good but they really need to increase the level of training for their servers. So disappointing!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I was there for a football match, a lot of big HD TV and was filled with fans of every kind.

Try the Kobe beef sliders, it's great.

Visited January 2012