“Great Burgers and Fries” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #17 of 654 restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Description: 3rd location opened in the DC area by Top Chef contestant Spike Mendensohn.
New Jersey
“Great Burgers and Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The best burger I've had in a long time. Perfectly cooked and piled with toppings. The fries were world-class and easily as good as any I've had in Brussels. Don't overlook the variety of sauces available. Things like Old Bay, chipotle and Siracha go way beyond ketchup and mustard.

We went for a late lunch so there was no crowd. Selections are taken and then cooked to order and you are buzzed to pick them up. While there are lots of burger choices available (including non-beef) it is not overwhelming.

Burgers with fries and a soda were about $14. Not cheap, but well worth it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

83% Recommend
“Amazing food - pay attention to the order!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

So the food was amazing - even if it wasn't totally what I ordered.
The staff was super nice and friendly. I would recommend this place to just about anyone. It's such a great location. So obviously my only complant is that I ordered a farmhouse burger, but didn't get my tomato, pickle or sauce (which is so amazing) - however I did get the onions that I didn't order. Lesson learned - check the burger before leaving the store to head back to the office.

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“All hail Tosha and Good Stuff Eatery!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to Good Stuff Eatery for Father's Day weekend lunch with my family. Not only were the burgers some of the best ever, the service led by the GM, Tosha, was fantastic!! I watched our burgers being hand pattied, seasoned and skillfully grilled--outstanding. Then hand-cut fries blanched and fried to perfection. The Vidalia sweet onion rings were even better. I wasn't a big restaurant sauce guy prior to my visit....I am now. The house-made condiment bar was amazing. Finally, shakes were super-thick and delicious. GSE is now our new place to get that burger and shakes fix!! Great job Tosha!

Birmingham, Alabama
“Delicious! Crowded but efficient service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am picky about my burgers and found the cheeseburger delicious. The Oreo Shake was one of the best milkshakes I've had. I was a bit intimidated by the line when I arrived but it moves quickly.

Kalamazoo, MI
“Good burgers and shakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Have been here 3 times now. Burgers are very good. A bit greasy. But there are some good combinations. I personally like the "Prez Obama," grilled onions, bacon, horeseradish. Shakes are delish! $6 for a shake is pretty pricey but there really are yummy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere