“Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 activities in Arlington
Hollywood, South Carolina
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Recently I had a chance to try the EZ Bike's Electric/manual bike. I very much liked it and highly recommend these guys.
My electric bike was very easy and fun to ride. The electric propeller expanded my sightseeing options without worrying about going up hills or getting tired. The owner and his staff are very courteous and attentive. Bikes are delivered and picked up to and from your location. It truly helped me enjoy my limited time in DC.

Visited April 2013

Gainesville, FL
14 attraction reviews
“Electric Bikes Let You See the Sites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We rented 3 bikes on the Saturday after July 4th. It was scorching hot, but the bikes made it easy to get around. We got directions down the hill (Wilson Blvd.) to find the path along the Potomac and rode to the marina snack bar near Regan Airport. The guys at EZ-BikeRides made sure we had a great experience. They outfitted us with helmets, let us fill water bottles at their cooler, gave us a lock, tire pump, extra batteries just in case, etc. We had a great fun time. Plan on two hours and you can get over to see most of the memorials. You can cover so much more territory on electric bikes compared to pedaling. It's a fairly new business. The operators were very helpful. Head for the Avis/Budget rental store on 10th Street and you'll find them. It was lots of fun!

Visited July 2012