Our family of four stayed here for three nights in April. Hotels in DC were either booked up or too expensive. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
I requested a two queen room with a rollaway. When we arrived the person checking us in said that a rollaway wouldn't fit in a two queen. The other person (I'm sorry I didn't get her name - a very personable, helpful young woman (note to management: she's a keeper!)) at the desk said if they switched us to a certain room they could fit the rollaway and we were all set. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The area was quiet, very little street noise. On-site self-parking was available.
We took took the Metro into DC two days. It was a five minute walk from the hotel to the Metro and only a few stops into the city. The hotel is in the courthouse area and is kind of deserted at night - we ate at an unimpressive sports bar up the street. There were some other restaurants around, but it's not a big area for nightlife from what I could see.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington
- Arlington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.