“Excellent service from the manager” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service from the manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel manager, Ms. Vargas was highly professional and extremely helpful. All Hilton properties should have a manager and front desk staff as terrific as Ms. Vargas. I had an issue and she dealt with it in a swift and effective manner. Thank you!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I would have to rate this hotel as one of the better that I have stayed at while travelling to the DC area. I had some issues with housekeeping but management resolved those issues and the stay turned into an enjoyable event.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Maplewood, NJ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Combination seminar & Valentines Day weekend trip to DC by car. This Hilton property provided best combination of location, rates & amenities vs the DC properties (with parking up to $35 per day). Metro station & multiple dining options within walking distance added to the attraction.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Virginia Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

In town with my kids for a volleyball tournament. I picked this hotel for its close proximity to a metro station (Courthouse Plaza) and Arlington National Cemetery. The room was nice, clean and spacious for one adult and two children. The fitness center was large with everything I needed for a quick workout (free weights, stationary bikes, treadmills, etc.). The breakfast food and choices were outstanding. Our schedule didn't permit it, but saw on our walk to the metro a string of restaurants and bars in close proximity to the hotel that looked enticing. The best part of our stay, hands down was the staff, particularly Ernest Holley and Chris Garnet, working the front desk. All were very pleasant to talk with and eager to help. But after a simple conversation about the purpose of our visit and the sometimes hectic and ever changing schedule of the volleyball tournament, without asking Ernest and Chris arranged some little things that helped improve our time management and some logistical speed bumps of getting in and out of the hotel and on our way. Really appreciate all you did.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Juan R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your feedback Dan. I have shared your review with the staff and Ernest and Chris are delighted they were able to make such a difference during your stay with us. We are proud to have them as part of our team and comments like yours are what motivates the entire team to continue providing the quality service we pride ourselves of delivering. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the hotel to spend a holiday with our children who live in the area. The hotel is in a great location, wonderful accessibility to the metro and local restaurants and pubs. The rooms were clean, but did have a musty smell and a loud heating unit. Eric, Christopher and Ernest at the front desk were helpful, cheerful and a pleasure to deal with. Breakfast was good, but due to the terrible weather, ran out of certain
foods. Grill could have been better organized. Bartender was very sweet( a young Hungarian man, I don't remember his name) and anxious to please. I would return, although parking was $3 more than a month before.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind words. I shared your comments with the team and Eric, Christopher, Ernest and Andor are delighted they were able to make an impact during your stay with us.
I also appreciate your comments regarding the room and the restaurant. It is feedback such as yours that allows us to review current practices and improve our service.
We hope you see you again next time you and your family come to the area.
Allen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had stayed here before and like the location near the Metro and my favorite restaurant in the area, Ray's the Steak. Made the mistake of checking in online in a room at the end of the hallway, had to move rooms because wireless was nonfunctional.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us during your last visit to the area. I regret to hear that you had difficulties with the wireless connection and I hope it was not too much of an inconvenience. Our goal is for every guest to have a problem free and enjoyable experience. I am very sorry to hear we were not able to do so.
I am happy to share that we are currently in the process of upgrading our hardware and increasing our bandwidth. I am confident you will not experience any difficulties with the wireless during your next visit. Please reach out to me next time you come to the area. Once again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Courthouse.
Malpensa, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, great service. I've been here several times when travelling to Arlington. Whether I'm headed into DC (which it's right across from the metro) or headed to Arlington, it's close where I don't have to worry about being late.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington every time you come to the DC area. We are delighted to hear that you find our location convenient and appreciate your compliments regarding our service. I'll make sure to share your feedback with the team. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza? Share your experiences!