The Employees at this property are not only helpful and outstanding but they actually care and remember you name. I was here for the Army Ten Miler and they were very helpful. I used to live in Arlington for three years but moved to Kansas City then to LA. They helped me with a few challenges that I had. You don't need a rental car if you have time to use the Metro. The Metro is about a 7 Minute walk once you exit the Stairs/Elevator/Escalator. I would stay again. Lots to do in the immediate area i.e. Jazz Super Club, Movies, Thai and etc. Hotel to Washington DCA Ronald Reagan with Red Top should be less than $20.00 including Tip. The Breakfast Buffett was okay but pricey but hey you do get omelets, French toast and some service especially the lead server from Poland.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington
- Arlington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.