“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Staff was friendly, attentive and helpful. Great location with plenty if restaurants and pubs just a short walk. Rooms were nice, clean and well appointed. I appreciated the Keurig single cup coffee maker in the room. Bed was a bit firmer than I like but I slept well.

• Stayed November 2013
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and the great review. Those Keurig coffee makers are brand new and we're getting raves about them. Great cup of coffee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for business in early November. Place is clean and with good size rooms but the secret weapon here is the location and the service. The front desk folks were always cheerful and helped me with a number of small problems with great effort. Location is 5 minutes from metro, 10 minutes from whole foods, and I got a great price. I'll be back.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our Front Desk staff. They work hard to make sure you feel right at home while you're here. We also appreciate your pointing out the good stuff about our location with easy access to just about any and everything.
See you soon.
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I just completed a week at this hotel. It's in a great location, walking distance to the metro, 6 minute taxi from airport. The best aspect is the front desk. They were always cheerful, went out of their way to help me out with umbrellas, directions, helping me ship some papers home. I will be back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
What a great review. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff. I am glad they went the extra mile to make sure all went well for you.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was a very clean hotel with extremely friendly hotel staff. The breakfast was fantastic with multiple options including cooked to order. I have food allergies and was still able to eat without issue. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it when our gusets give us feedback...especially when it's all good! Take care.
Washington DC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Everything about the stay was fantastic. Location was phenomenal, only a couple of blocks from the Courthouse metro station on the orange line. The surrounding area was well-lit, so walking at night felt very safe. The cost was much better than anything that you will ever find in downtown DC and the value provided for the cost was excellent. The restaurant food was good and every member of the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thanks for reminding this site's readers of our great location and the incredible value we are for those wanting to be close to DC without the DC prices.
We'll see you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is top notch. Service is great. Every time I passed by the front desk they greeted me by name and asked how my stay was. It was great to see the general manager out and about during the stay. It really shows how deicated his is to not only the hotel but the level of service that hotel provides. This is our third time staying at this hotel and we look forward to our future visits.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for the kind words. Believe me, we have enjoyed each and every one of your visits too. Hurry back, we'll be waiting.
Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel did not provide the feel of a nice corporate hotel, especially for the price that you are paying. They didn't have basics like water in the rooms, and umbrellas for a rainy day, no breakfast included. It's just poor value for your money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than you expected it to be. I remember you well and I remember your stay...water is readily available in our Pavilion Pantry and we even went so far as to lend guests our personal umbrellas (mine included) as we always do for those who came unprepared.
For my own edification and before I address your concerns with my staff, would you be so kind as to let me know with whom you spoke and their reaction (or lack thereof)? This could be a valuable tool in their training.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza? Share your experiences!