“Good Place to Stay in Arlington” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #15 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Arlington, United States
“Good Place to Stay in Arlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Friendly staff, quiet location, spacious room with microwave and fridge. What more does one want?. Felt welcome, room was prepared and ready. Snacks available for sale in the pantry near the receiption. Staff well knowledgeable about the places of interest. Free complimentary shuttle available to nearby places. Enjoyed my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the many amenities we offer. I hope this means you'll be back to see us and all the sights to which we can direct you.
See you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The staff in this Hilton is amazing! They remember who you are and help you with any issues you might have. They are all very knowledgeable and kind. The hotel rooms are also great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to visit Arlington.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Goodness! What a fantastic review. we try to make sure we use our guests' names because we want them to know how much we value their business...and their smiles. We're trying to make as many friends as we can. Thanks for joining us.
New York City, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

First, I'm impressed that I'm writing this posting as part of the Hilton's survey monkey. I suppose this shows the transparency that Hilton Hotels are willing to disclose since they I have negative comments. To begin on a positive note, the service was excellent from the front desk to housekeeping to the hostess and waiters at the breakfast buffet. Very friendly and helpful with no fuss. On a negative note, the room smelled like mold, or new industrial carpet... that was moldy. I had asked to be moved from my 1st room, they did so with no problem. However, the second room was just as smelly. At that point, I figured that's just how all Hilton Hotels smelled. Additionally, the room was dry. My eyes were red when I woke up and I only hoped that within 30 minutes that it would subside so that I didn't have to see my colleagues in that condition.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
This is most definitely not how rooms are supposed to smell. I am sorry you encountered difficulites during your stay and we had to move you. Please rest assured that we will be walking both rooms and lifting the carpets to see if there is indeed a problem. Thank you for letting us know and for the kind words in light of your plight.
Allen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The overall experience was excellent. The staff was friendly, helpful and did everything possible to make our stay wonderful. Highly recommend. The staff provided transportation to the Arlington National Cemetary and to dinner at a local restaurant that was excellent. I thought the staff went above the call of duty to help us the entire time we were there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for an outstnding review. Yes, we stand ready to assist you in any way we can and taking guests to the ANC where they can pay homage to those who paid the ultimate price for our safety ranks very high on the list.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a quick weekend trip to DC. Super close to all you might want to get to in DC. Close to Claraden fun stuff. Typical Hilton Garden Inn. Not a five star but it will do nicely and is clean. My room was alright and the bed was comfy and clean as was the bathroom. Seemed like new carpet. I liked the way my room was cleaned and straightened while I was gone. My complaints are that I apparently couldn't get any Hilton honors points or normal perks because I booked my room through a third party (Expedia or something like that). As such, I couldn't get a better (quieter, nicer?) room on the top hilton honors floor. But other reviewers were right. The odd numbers face the street. Just let the front desk staff know upon check in and they will be very accommodating in that regard (but it applying my Hilton honors rewards). While I am being clear that the room was nice, my suggestions to step up the aesthetics is a light in the shower to brighten things up, a better showerhead, and I was not thrilled about the pseudo window/wall unit for the a/c heater. I will likely stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review...and pictures! We are always happy to try and accomodate guest requests re: room type, floor preference, etc. Just let us know at check in and, if we can, we will make it happen.
Thanks again.
North Hollywood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hotel and room clean and comfortable. Included breakfast was the best I have had. Fresh fruit and ingredients. Omelette and pancakes were delicious. Front desk and wait Staff was courteous and attentive. Convenient location to get into the attractions of Washington DC. Great value when we visited.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for recognizing the "Hardest Working Front Desk Staff In The Business". They love to make our guests happy and I love it when they do.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice rooms and staff, awesome location if you want to be near Clarendon and Courthouse area of Arlington. Wouldn't mind a free breakfast or parking, but went to local coffee shops and parked on the street. Would recommend.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so sorry about the breakfast but we are not allowed to give it away. It is the best privce in the city however.

Glad you had a good time so come see us again soon.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza? Share your experiences!