“Perfect Experiance” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Perfect Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I travel a bit but this time it was for a wedding, The front desk staff was awesome and very helpful. They catered to my situation and need which is rare at any hotel. When you walk in the decor is beautiful, you just wouldn't expect it. I loved the neighborhood we were in, at first I quiestioned it but after staying there and walking around the people...the overall atomosphere was amazing!!! I don't like washington but the area made me want to come back, the hotel made me want to come back. I would stay there again!! Oh and yes the cleaning staff were so nice and they cleaned the room the way that it should always be everyday..>Good bang for your buck!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
We've had a lot of guest say very nice things about us, our service and our hotel but we've never had anyone use the word "perfect" before! Thank you very much...I'm glad we took care of you and made you feel comfortable. I trust, since you enjoyed the neighborhood so much, that we'll be seeing you again soon? Great review, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Convenient location to Washington. Close to Metro. Clean. Close to restaurants and clubs. Check on the parking before you book. Parking was limited and some guests complained when I was there about losing parking after they had paid.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to mention our great location. We really are the best place for the guests who do not want to pay DC prices but still want DC convenience.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great place to base your stay in Washington D.C. It's actually in Arlington but just a 5 minute drive into main part of the city. The staff were very nice (especially Cera). The rooms large and have all the necessary amenities. Beds were very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Could not have put it better myself! We are indeed ideally located for those who want to be close to DC but don't want to pay the DC prices or deal with city traffic, etc. We enjoy taking care of our guests and I see we took good care of you. See you next time.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

First I would have given this hotel a 5 out of 5, but on the night we arrived their parking lot was full. We were told we have to find street parking, which was shocking to me. The person at the front desk said they were over-booked, which surprised me. But anyway aside from the parking issue everything else was very very good. I picked this location because I found it for a good price for one night and it wasn't too far from DC's main attractions. My wife and kids liked the clean and comfortable room. It felt like a 5 star hotel experience. Everyone we met (staff) was very friendly and always was willing to answer our questions. I knew I had to pay for the parking (I think $12/night), but unfortunately when we arrived at 10pm the lot was full. Thankfully I somehow managed to find street parking two blocks down the street (complete luck on the Saturday night). But otherwise the beds (we had 1 room with double beds) were clean and comfortable and the bathroom looked spotless - with a 9 yr old and 6 year old, my wife is very particular about these kind of things. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in DC.

Room Tip: Since your in DC you have to pay for parking here. Double check before your arrival if the parking...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I must apologize for the situation you found with parking. Every now and again we do run out of spaces and I thank you for being so gracious and understanding. I am also grateful that you had a great stay. We'll definitely be looking out for you on your next trip.
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I will have to say the customer service was excellent. I was greeted at the front desk by Ernest. He was awesome. He was a great help he pointed me into all the right directions. It was extremely busy weekend. But everybody was very accommodating and welcoming. Location is great there are restaurants all around. AMC theater pretty much across the street. I will be back to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for recognizing Ernest. He's a great and an extremely valuable member of our team. I'm glad he was good to you and I'm glad you had a great time.
Leeds, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Booked a "larger 2 Queen Room" for 2 adults and a 17 year old via hotels.com but was told (very politely) on arrival by the receptionist that there were no queen rooms available. Produced the booking sheet, stood our ground after being offered a put up bed for our 6ft tall son and said that we had paid extra for a larger room and would not accept anything less. After much too-ing and fro-ing between reception and the managers office a room "suddenly" became available. I must add that throughout all this, the receptionist was nothing other than polite and apologetic but I am not sure why we were refused the room in the first place as it was obviously there, cleaned and ready all along. Anyway, once this was resolved ( 30 mins after we arrived) the room was perfect, clean, plenty big enough and comfortable. It is a 5 minute walk from the Courthouse Metro Station and central DC is then a short ride away. An excellently priced hotel when others in DC are extortionate. Would definitely recommend but stand your ground if you are offered a room that you have not booked!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
I am so sorry to hear about the challenge you faced when checking in but I am glad we got it resolved in your favor and that you had a great stay with us. Look me up the next time you are in town. I believe you are very fair minded and I would love to meet you. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely address your concerns with all involved.
tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great hotel....very nice accomodations, excellent breakfast, and wonderfully friendly hotel staff. Room was comfortable and the location was extremely convenient. Great service from the staff. I would recommend this hotel and plan to book all of my stays in the area in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Excellent review! We thank you so muchfor the kind words and for acknowledging the staff that works so hard to keep our guests happy. I hope this means we'll be seeing you again soon.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza? Share your experiences!