“Nice place and location” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice place and location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice front desk people. I will suggest to have softer beds and firmer pillows. Also it is a little bit loud, you could hear your neighbors flushing the toilett that sounds like a bomb. But in general, is a good location with metro station only two blocks away.

Room Tip: Very nice front desk people. Too bad he hear too much noise from your neighbors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for the very nice review. Next time you are here and have problems with noise, just call us and we'll be happy to move you. If there is nothing available on your floor, we'll even upgrade you if we can.
See you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was very impressed by the hospitality and professionalism of the staff, especially the young ladies at the front desk. They arranged tours and transportation for us. Everyone was so accommodating. The large buffet breakfast was excellent. The down side was no pool or jacuzzi. But the staff made up for it with their warm smiles and very pleasant attitudes. The hotel was in close proximity to downtown DC and the Metro Station. Great suburban location. I would highly recommend this location and stay here again due to the staff.

Room Tip: Great view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Wow! What a great review. Thank you for recognizing our staff. We take a great deal of pride in helping our guests get from point to point and we love to help them take full advantage of our location--walking distance to 40 restaurants, attractions and the Metro.
Come see us again soon, don't wait another 4 years!
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a great location for touring D.C. A two block walk to the nearest metro and many restaurants and a grocery mart in the area. The area felt very safe. Close enough to the attractions (maybe a 15-20 minute metro ride to the mall), but you can drive to the hotel without the craziness of the D.C. traffic. We paid for hotel private parking, but it was well worth it knowing the car was safe. We were hoping to find a hotel with a complimentary breakfast, but they were significantly higher in price than the Garden Inn.The rooms had a fridge and microwave, which was helpful for quick breakfasts. The room was clean and spacious enough for my husband and I, and our two teenage boys. I did a ton of research before picking this hotel, and I think the location was perfect. I highly recommend it, unless you can afford top of the line....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful things you said about our hotel. It is very true...we are within easy walking distance of almost anything in Arlington and just 2 blocks away from Metro to DC. we look forward to your next visit.
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was a nice stay. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and hotel well kept. Good room service and restaurant. Parking was the most reasonable I found for a nice hotel. This is in a good location not too far from Metro stop and close to AMC theater with some good restaurants nearby. Front desk staff were some of the nicest I have encountered.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
What a nice review. Thank you...we are very proud ofthe hotel after the $6 million we spent to renovate it and make it the nicest hotel in Arlington. We are happy and proud that we could make your stay a great one and we hope to see you again soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Whenever I'm visiting DC on business, this is where I stay. It's clean, quiet, comfortable, has powerful A/C (a must in the DC area), and free wifi. They offer the government rate and have underground parking. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and provide amenities such as a coffee maker and minifridge. Staff are friendly and they put out fresh baked cookies in the evening.

There is indeed a small restaurant with a breakfast (which you pay for); occasionally they'll run a weekend special with free coupons and the buffet is pretty decent with fruits, yogurt, sausages, eggs, etc.

Location is superb - 5 minutes walking to the Metro, plenty of bars, restaurants and a cinema within 5-10 minutes walk. It's right off of Route 50, which gets you into DC or out to 395. There's no pool, but there is a fitness center. I stayed here once on business travel and never looked elsewhere afterward. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful review. Feedback is always welcome and this was better than anything I could have hoped for. I am very happy we continue to exceed your expectations and we look forward to your next visit.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I attended the 2013 Presidental Inaguration and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse. The hotel staff was great and the rooms are nice!! Close to AMC movie theater and lots of restaurants. Metro right across the street!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
What an awesome review. This is better than any advertisement we could take out! Thank you so much for the kind words and for recognizing one of the best kept secrets in Arlington, VA. I really hope to meet you the next time you're here.
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel over MLK weekend. We also got a great rate. I was worried since it was a holiday weekend and that the inauguration was happening as well.

The rooms are very nice. They have a lot of nice amenities and are very spacious. The fitness center was also great. I love the location (very close to metro), CVS, and other restaurants. The breakfast was good. I liked the option of make to order omelettes. I'm glad I'm a Hilton Gold Member, because I do think $15 for breakfast is a bit steep. I did like the free coffee/tea availability at all times. I also liked the free wifi.

My only complaint was that one of the days we did not get our rooms cleaned up. We even asked the front desk to do it when we noticed it wasn't taken care of. I'm guessing this was an isolated incident as everything else was very good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
What wonderful feedback. I appreciate the compliments and your candidness regarding Housekeeping. Rest assured that I have addressed the situation with that department.
Please give me a call the next time you are in Arlington and i will be sure to watch over your stay.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza? Share your experiences!