Spent two weekend nights (October 19-21) at the Hilton Garden Inn-Arlington CourtHouse - my second stay at this location. Check in and out was fast and staff was friendly/professional. Room was very clean and ready at the 3:00 pm checkin time when I arrived. Asked for and received room on a high floor (7th) that faced the front of the hotel. Never heard neighboring rooms (and they were booked) or noise from hallway. All hotel staff encountered greeted me (housekeeping, maintenance, etc.)
Although the breakfast looked good, I opted for simply a pastry and Washington Post from the corner deli ( steps away from hotel but not open Sundays) and the Bayou Coffee Shop (half a block away and opens at 8 on Sundays).
I return to this area several times a year to visit a son who lives in Arlington. The Hilton Garden Inn is now our "go to" place - location is within about a block/block and a half to metro (Orange line) and, if weather is good and you like to walk, you can walk to Clarendon. Many excellent restaurants in the Arlington Court House/Clarendon corridor. I fly into Reagan and can go from plane to hotel in about 45 minutes.
This hotel is a great value in the northern Virginia area - with an excellent, convenient location.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington
- Arlington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.