“Outstanding hotel in DC!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Houston, Texas
“Outstanding hotel in DC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a good for your money hotel in DC. Clean, excellent service, good breakfast, great location! We stayed here and will definitely be back whenever we're in this local. It's located in the Crystal city district so very close to some fine restaurants. It is also a few block away from the Metro subway train which takes you to almost about anywhere in DC. The room is clean with fresh scent. Linens are impeccably white and supple. Bed is soft and comfy. There is a mini fridge and a microwave and coffee maker in the room. The bathroom is clean with amenities. Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7! Cookies for afternoon snacks and a grab and go bag if you're in a hurry in the morning. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

After checking out several hotels in Washington DC and the surrounding area we decided on the Hampton Inn at Crystal City. The location was perfect for our needs. The Metro station was less than two blocks away and there are several restaurants within walking distance. The room rate and daily parking fee was quite a bit lower than others in the area and a lot less than in DC proper.
This is where we will stay if/when we come back on another vacation

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Easy access to the Metro. Several really good restaurants within a 5 min. walk. clean quiet rooms with good staff. We would highly recommend this hotel to someone going to DC. The Hampton does it right.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Cleaning, Front Desk, and Breakfast staff were all friendly. Felt comfortable. Walking distance to Metro. Breakfast was excellent except for one day. Would stay at the Hampton again on my next trip. Didn't care to pay $15 for parking personal car.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Eldridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had a great time at the hotel. The bed could have been a little more comfortable. Food at breakfast was good. We were close to most attractions in the DC area. That is about it so I will finish this review

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I booked this only a few days out (my pre-flight lodging fell through) and was surprised to get a good price. I'm glad I did because now I know the area and would stay here again if I got another reasonable price (or if they offered a park-n-fly deal). The location is great being so close to the airport and if you have any free time there is a ton of stuff to walk to (restaurants and shops in the Crystal City) including the Mt. Vernon Recreation path. I felt very safe walking by myself at night. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport and left my car (same price to park there as airport, so no deal, but eliminated hassle of driving myself). The front desk staff were very friendly and the breakfast as with most Hampton Inns was more than satisfactory. The gym was very small (3 pieces of cardio equipment and I had to wait to get one). But if it was daylight I would just run to the bike path).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bellevue, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and accomidating. The things I experience were in my room and If these things weren't wrong my entire review would be different. My room phone was not connected/working, the room coffee pot did not work, and the toilet was in need of repair. I went to call the front desk to tell them about the toilet and the phone was not working. I'm rather resourceful so I pulled the lid of the back of the toilet and manually operated the toilet (eeww!). I felt like I could have called the hotel from my cell phone but I checked-in well after midnight and was exhasted from traveling all day and didn't want to deal with anything from the hotel staff or have to stay up while they fixed the problem or move rooms because I was already undress for the night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!