“Good food for your money” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: African
Houston, Texas
“Good food for your money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We love that little place. Does not look much from the outside but often, it is where you find gem! The couscous is fantastic. I had the vegies couscous and my hubby had the lamb couscous. Both were fantastic. Big portion, good flavor, good price! Also good as take-out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC
“Very authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place looks like a little hole-in-the-wall joint that normally I wouldn't give a second thought to, but I decided to try it after reading the review on here. I was pleasantly surprised. The service was good, the atmosphere ok, but the food was great and very authentic. The prices were very reasonable too (I paid $8 for a dinner). I highly recommend this place if you want to try good, authentic, and reasonable priced food in the Arlington area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Room for improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We tried this restaurant after reading some previous reviews. The food was good: we shared the Brika as an appetizer and it was very tasty. My husband had a Lablabi and I had the grilled lamb chops with rice and salad. Both dishes were flavorful and cooked properly. However, it appears the prices have gone up from previous reviews. The service was quite poor, as both of us had drunk all our water and had to flag down the only waitress. They do not serve any alcoholic beverages.
But they do have a hookah!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Fresh and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We had a great dining experience! The food was delicious, and the service was great. The owner/ server was super nice and helpful. Cozy, comfortable atmosphere. We will return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Tasty and satisfying with great hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We started with the appetizers sampler and nearly ran out if room for entrees. Sigara Boregi, omek houria, and hummus with malwi bread were all big hits with our vegetarian crew. The spices were delicate and flavorful. I wish I had room to try more. Highly recommend this special place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere