“Great Authentic Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 642 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
New York state
“Great Authentic Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The menu was easy to pick and choose and cater to each individual's taste. The location was brightly decorated. If you love burritos, quesadillas, and taco bowls, you will love this place!

Visited January 2013

washington, dc
“Fast, Tasy, Noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Unlike the DC restaurant, the Arlington branch is located in a small stip mall along a street that doesn't encourage foot traffic (Lee Highway). The food, though, is just as good, and the service is fast and efficient. The noise level is pretty loud (all hard surfaces), but you can still hold a conversation above the din. It's good for a cheap, casual meal either alone or with friends. You'd can also phone in an order for pickup.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

district taco is so fun and is some of the best Mexican I have had in the d.c area! though the lines may take a long time the delicious food and unique sodas make up for the line!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lseady05
“The best restaurant in the DC-Metro area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“My favorite food in all of Arlington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

No, this is my favorite food outside of the Southwest. I take a bite of the carnitas tacos, close my eyes, and I can feel the sun on my face as I sit on a Mexican beach somewhere. Truly delicious! The guacamole is great, with an ample serving (enough for 3 people!). I love District Taco so much that I ordered it for a catered lunch at work. :-)