“DISAPPOINTED” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Saugerties, New York
“DISAPPOINTED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

On our trip to Washington, We booked 3 nights at Comfort Inn Pentagon City. The first room they gave us smelled moldy and the safe was not working. They offered us another room, which we were satisfied with. On the 2nd night my boyfriend noticed ants in the bathroom, I did not. On the 3rd night I noticed ants. The next morning when we checked out, I made sure to let them know about the ants. After we left there we went on to Atlantic city, NJ. When we arrived in out hotel room there my boyfriend found ants in his luggage. So I was really upset about that. The only good thing that happened was I left one of my small luggage pieces at the hotel, which at first they said nothing was found, but after a couple of days later they called me and told me they found it. They shipped it to my home, which was nice of them.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this hotel for 2 nights through Priceline. This was supposed to be a 3 star hotel. It is nowhere close. The room is damp, and smells of a heavy dose of air freshener. The A/C unit whines whenever it runs. My throat is scratchy because I think I'm having an allergic reaction. I'll survive, I am a hardened traveler, but it is the last time I book anything through Priceline or stay at a Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Winchester, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just one good night's sleep was all I wanted. I had to fight the roaches for the room. Roaches were crawling up the walls. Roaches were behind the fridge. They were everywhere. I asked for a different room and I got the same thing. Roaches everywhere. BEWARE!!! Never, ever again.

Room Tip: For your sake, stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Orange, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a one night stay for us. The room and bathroom were clean. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were great! We had food brought in by GrubHub. We didn't stay for breakfast so I have no idea what they served. HINT: The front desk staff is really helpful in case you need anything.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Our room is very nice and clean.
There was a free Wi Fi.
The location is very good and only 3 miles to Washington DC down town.
They have also a free shuttle service going and from Pentagon Metro and DCA.
Hot Breakfast is very good with Eggs,Bacon,Potatoes Etc.

The Front Desk staffs are very friendly and helpful.

Stay in July 2014.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our room included a king bed, refrigerator, microwave, desk with chair, and easy chair. There was free Internet. The hotel was part of a large complex. A Best Western is in front of it at the street. The room was large and pleasant.

A free shuttle was available to the airport and to a Metro station.

The breakfast included hot items such as sausage, potatoes, and eggs and cold items such as bagels, cereal and hard boiled eggs.

The bathroom was a bit nicked up - paint chipped at the bottom of the door and a couple of pieces of wallpaper missing under the sink.

I was satisfied with the hotel and it was a nice contrast from our disappointing hotel the previous night.

Naples, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This hotel is very convenient because of its location and to the fact that has a shuttle bus that takes is to one of the Metro station so you can go to DC without using a car. Hotel molto conveniente per la sua posizione, ha uno shuttle bus che ti porta alla stazione della metropolitana, così si può visitare DC senza usare la macchina.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Pentagon City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Pentagon City

Address: 2480 South Glebe Rd., Bldg. 2, Arlington, VA 22206
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Pentagon City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
Comfort Inn Arlington
Arlington Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Pentagon City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.